i downloaded a weather app. so i could have the little icon on my homescreen. ... BlackBerry Tour forum

blondie661 no está en línea Stack level 1

stuck

Advertisement

i downloaded a weather app. so i could have the little icon on my homescreen. and i cant figure out how to add it.

any help?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Which weather app did you download? This will help us give you more detailed help
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

blondie661 no está en línea Stack level 1
    weatherbug.
    im cheap lol
    so i guess the real question is do any FREE apps have the option of a homescreen temp. indicator

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    I use WeatherEye, it's free and you can put the icon on your home screen. When the weather changes, the icon will change as well (sun, rain, snow, cloudy, fog, moon, etc.) and the temperature will show in Celsius or Fahrenheit (which ever one you choose).

Along with that, you can get short and long term forecasts. I think you should try it

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I think weatherbug has the temp on the icon too. To get it to appear on your home screen, see how many icons appear on our home screen, this can vary by theme. Then hit the BB menu button so you see all your application icons. Highlight the icon for weatherbug, hit the BB menu button, select move, and move the icon to on of the top spaces on the list and then click, this moves the icon. If your theme shows 8 icons on the home screen then just make weatherbug one of those first 8 on the main applications page.

Hope this makes sense, it's early, going down for coffee now
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

mschoonie87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21940E4B
    I think azstar hit that one right on the head you also may have to find it in your downloads folder and move it to the home screen first though