Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I know your frustration. I waited here all day after I couldn't sleep last night. ... BlackBerry Tour forum

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

I know your frustration. I waited here all day after I couldn't sleep last night. Waiting, waiting, waiting, and finally I checked the tracking number on UPS because it was 2:30 PM and I know the UPS guy gets to my apartment complex at 10. Sure enough it was delivered to the main office. WTF? It seems that when it was shipped, they didn't put my apartment number on it only my name and address so it went to the main office. I sat here going crazy for 4 hours longer than I had too!!! LOL

I have the Invisible skin for the curve and it was great. I thought I would give that other product a try. It looks and shows the same as the Invisible skin by Zagg but I'll see.
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    Cdma is not capable of simultaneous voice & data so I wouldn't count on that changing
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

S2K ON 2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    google maps 3.0.2 not working properly... still at 1100 meters and waiting for gps...

tina_twyman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30d4e1b6
    Dubie 76 I have to agree with you probably a 4out of of 5 based on my needs. The Sprint 8830 WE also had a sim card because it was a world edition/international phone.

I didn't have to reformat my media storage card and everything transfered from my 8830WE to my Tour with no problems except for my custom alert and the system notified me first.

Was a little annoyed about the micro/mini USB (whatever its called) but I am sure i overlooked something in the content about that so...need a new car charger.

Thankfully, the one and only theme available (at least to my knowlege) meets my needs.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Tina, my issue with the SD card transfer was due to the setting on my mass storage was set to encrypt. As long as you dont encrypt your data on the card you are fine to transfer as much as you like between any mobile.
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Good news and bad news. My phone finally came in. The bad news is I'm at work and the phone is home. My wife called me and told me.
    Oh well, ill hug it when I get off.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    Ask
    I would have gone home to get it!!! I can imagine the aggony you must be feeling. LOL
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

PIN/ID
    skdck
    Got it in my hands. Will post impressions prolly late tomorrow or early sunday. Im busy installing all my apps from my curve to the tour. One thing i can say is that this phone is FAST. Especially coming from a curve.
    Browsing the web is a pleasure, full HTML, wow and the screen is beautiful. So nice im not accustomed to it.
    Last, this thing is fast.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Ok, can someone give me actual verification on this please. Does the Sprint Tour 9630 have Wifi or not. I have searched the net via google and have run across many conflicting pages.
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

PIN/ID
    skdck
    nope, no wifi.
    dubie you have the phone and you was still looking for the wifi?

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    nope, no wifi.
    dubie you have the phone and you was still looking for the wifi?
    Yes I have the phone. I didn't think that it did , but again I have read on the net that some say yes, and other say no not until next year. I was just trying to clarify. It really doesn't matter to me. I don't even see a need for it.
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

bluescorpion72 no está en línea Stack level 2
    thanks for the good info guys, just got 4 adapters on ebay for 5 bucks apiece no shipping charges! wife just got the tour and it very nice, she got the curve 2 weeks ago then we heard about the tour so she switched. even though she is a newbie i wanted her to have the newest tech. i will be upgrading to the tour very soon as well

nvisi0n no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30B4DB5C
    Quote Originally Posted by S2K ON 2 View Post
    google maps 3.0.2 not working properly... still at 1100 meters and waiting for gps...
    S2K the Verizon 9630 has GPS turned off by default. Go Steeings>Advanced Settings>GPS and enable it. That should fix it.

S2K ON 2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by nvisi0n View Post
    S2K the Verizon 9630 has GPS turned off by default. Go Steeings>Advanced Settings>GPS and enable it. That should fix it.
    i'm on the sprint tour...

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5
    Is anyone having problems with the trackball??? Mines get stuck or moves slow going to the right!!!
    D-Tole

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast