The past few days, maybe a week, every single text message I send comes back ... BlackBerry Tour forum

Tech Idiot no está en línea Stack level 3

Sending text messages -- every single one comes back failed

Advertisement

The past few days, maybe a week, every single text message I send comes back with the red "x". Once or twice I didn't notice and funny thing -- the person who I sent the text to replied! That means the text actually went through, but I still got the red "x".

Anyway, every single one. I have to re-send all of them. Anything going on here? Can anyone offer any insight or help? Thank you very much in advance.

Tech Idiot no está en línea Stack level 3
    Not sure if it means anything, but I have the "delivery" confirmation feature turned on.

This is happening all over. Can't see this having anything to do with reception, cell signal, service, etc.

Help? I need all the help I can get . . . as I am the Tech Idiot. LOL.

RoboticGolem no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ab431b
    Check your network to send over (cicuit switched is mine) and your encoding, I don't know of any carrier that doesn't use 7bit. Maybe even try resending your service books to see if your carrier changed something. (You can go to the manage internet email icon, scroll to the bottom and select help, then send service books). Outside of that, I'm outta ideas. I got something like that when I told my phone to use packet switched and there was a data outage in the area.

Hope this helps.

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    call ur mobile carrier and ask them to resend your service books!! Or if u know how u can do it yourself!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou