Anyone have instructions on how to replace the trackball on the tour? Also looking for ... BlackBerry Tour forum

ispyder no está en línea Stack level 1

Replace trackball?

Advertisement

Anyone have instructions on how to replace the trackball on the tour? Also looking for recommendations on where to get a new quality ball would be appreciated. Thanks!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Lots of people have had success (myself included) with a company in China.....www.cnn.cn. They also provide instructional videos for many of the replacement parts they sell there.

You might also want to check with www.dealsishop.com, who are here in the States. They don't have the videos, I don't think, but will probably have a faster shipping time. CNN takes awhile, being in China and all.

littleacorn no está en línea Stack Professional

i usually get mine off of ebay and they're like 2-3 bucks. you can even choose the color. (thats only if i have time to wait)

search, "trackball blackberry tour" a ton pop up.

if you're in a hurry you can do a distance search on ebay for items closest to your zip code so you can get a part asap. i ordered a usb port for my 8320 and it was here in 1 day.

also, you definately need a set of screwdrivers and that guitar pick looking thing (or invalid credit card) to take off the faceplate. i picked up a set at radioshack and ive never taken any of my bb's to get repaired anywhere!