i have the verzion wireless tour and i downloaded some of the themes that were ... BlackBerry Tour forum

fordtrucks24v8 no está en línea Stack level 1

putting the themes on the tour

Advertisement

i have the verzion wireless tour and i downloaded some of the themes that were on here the .jad files and i try to put them on my blackberry using app loader which doesnt work then i put them on my san disk 2GB memory card that came with it and that doesnt work either what am i doing wrong and how can i put these dang themes on my phone its so frustrating!

Krazy Kat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by fordtrucks24v8 View Post
    i have the verzion wireless tour and i downloaded some of the themes that were on here the .jad files and i try to put them on my blackberry using app loader which doesnt work then i put them on my san disk 2GB memory card that came with it and that doesnt work either what am i doing wrong and how can i put these dang themes on my phone its so frustrating!
    *.jad files are for downloading OTA (over the air). You have to use the browser on your phone to download them.

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by fordtrucks24v8 View Post
    You could also use the OTA Loader to make "offline" OTA's from the .jad file, just copy & paste the hyperlink to the jad file into the window of the app & voila... a file folder with the .cod's and .jad file to launch from your BB... just move the folder to your BB's memory card and select the .jad file to install... Works on most OTA download links, I've had some issues with links from ******* & Bplay but other than that most links should work with the app...

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Maybe they r not for your OS if you have 4.7 OS for EX and you put OS 5.0 themes on it wont work!! Make sure u r download the themes for your Model bb and OS!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    I have like 18 themes on my tour I had OS 4.7 but I made sure that they r for my model bb and OS....I upgraded my OS today with vzw OS 5.0 and all themes r working fine!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou