I like the custom profiles and alerts with the tour.I also appreciate the 1 click ... BlackBerry Tour forum

tina_twyman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30d4e1b6

profiles/alerts

Advertisement

I like the custom profiles and alerts with the tour.I also appreciate the 1 click to remove all alerts/profiles. I noticed we can set a custom tone 4 both calls and messages from a contact very easily.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    yes, this is a nice feature. I have seen that the custom tones carry over to any sound level you choose instead of having to select them for each one.
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

go ducks no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am having issues with my sms alerts. I have changed them in the alerts profile to a custom tone that I prefer but each of my contacts shows BBPro_Sanguine as the ring tone. And this is the tone that is used when sms messages come through. When I change the alert for a contact it uses the correct alert. Certainly I don't have to customize the tone for each contact. Am I overlooking something simple here?

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    When you set the ring tone for all calls, it will be the same for every contact unless you open each contact and change it to something specific. BBM me if you still need help. My barcode is in the barcode thread.
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

go ducks no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by dubie76 View Post
    When you set the ring tone for all calls, it will be the same for every contact unless you open each contact and change it to something specific. BBM me if you still need help. My barcode is in the barcode thread.
    I don't seem to be having any issues with ringtones, only alerts for messages. The alert that I have set for sms messages is not the one that is used when one comes through. All of my contacts show the BBPro_Sanguine as the default alert and that is the alert that is being used. Make note that I have not customized any of the alerts for individual contacts, the Sanguien alert must have been the default setting.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~