where can i get Program my blackberry for Sprint then Change the mdn (mobiler directory ... BlackBerry Tour forum

LILKOOLZ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215A2AF1

Question Need Reprogram for my TOUR 9630

Advertisement

where can i get Program my blackberry for Sprint then Change the mdn (mobiler directory number) to my phone number, same with msi_s and my sprint account is suspended so I can switch over to a cellularsouth.. ANY IDEA ? THANKS

LILKOOLZ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215A2AF1
    PLEASE HELP !

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    That's a little too techie for me.

BUMP!!!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Good luck on this one... if your account with Sprint is suspended and not cancelled completely the phone is still tied to your account... from my dealings with another wireless carrier, you're not going to be able to move your BlackBerry until either you make your payment and unsuspend the account or activate another phone on your Sprint account... thus releasing your BlackBerry... you wouldn't happen to have an old Sprint phone lying around would you??? If so call in and have the old phone activated.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    It may take a trip to the Sprint store where someone can communicate with him as he has a hearing disability.