Yesterday I was updating weather bug on app world, and after it was installing my ... BlackBerry Tour forum

edgarmoreno1 no está en línea Stack level 2

My Tour Keeps on Reseting

Advertisement

Yesterday I was updating weather bug on app world, and after it was installing my phone just reset all on its own and keeps on reseting. I thought maybe it had low batt so I was charging it< but it just kept on reseting. It does not even start the blue bar at bottom of screen. The screen is all white with the hour timer in middle but after about 5 min it turns black and the red light comes on as if i had restarted the phone. I'm taking to sprint today to figure out problem. I also left battery our of phone over night but did the same thing in the mourning.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    My advice would be to try the solution in this thread.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Try downloading bbsak. Very easy operation just have whatever OS you are using installed on ur comp first, connect ur berry and run bbsak. Wipe, then load os. If you still have trouble..follow the link under my name for step by step instructions using DM

edgarmoreno1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I got my phone back and what sprint told me is that they deleted some of the apps and it did re boot. When it all happened I was updating the new weather bug update. I looked for it onced it rebooted and it was not there. Maybe it was a bad application.