I just got the Sprint Tour 9630 a few days ago. It is running with ... BlackBerry Tour forum

dustind33 no está en línea Stack level 1

Missing Enterprise Messenger

Advertisement

I just got the Sprint Tour 9630 a few days ago. It is running with the 5.0 os right now. I have tried to install the Enterprise Messegner application several times but I cannot find it on the phone. If I look in the applications section of the options screen I can see that it is installed but I cannot find it on the phone. I have tried showing everything and looking in every folder. Where could it be? Is there anyway to create a new shortcut to it?

I am talking about the Enterprise Messenger that works with Microsoft OCS, not the regular blackberry messenger.

karen898 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Is your Enterprise Messenger for your work IMs? I use my corporation's Enterprise Messenger and my company's IT guys had to send the software to my new Tour before I was able to use have it on my phone. Also, look for the Enterprise Messenger icon in the Instant Messaging Folder. If the Enterprise Messenger icon is there, you can move the icon to your Home folder so it will sit on your home screen. You can also check your Applications list to see if Enterprise Messenger is loaded.

tsalesnyc no está en línea Stack level 1
    Same problem here. After upgrading to Blackberry OS 5.0 for the 9630, the icon for Enterprise Messenger was gone.
    I looked through all the folders, but did not find it in any. It is also not hidden, as I don't have an option to "show all".
    Under Options | Applications | Add-Ons, the application appears.

We wiped Blackberry using Blackberry Desktop manager and made sure that the Enterprise Messenger was not check, so that we can attempt to re-push it from the BES server.
    Ran procedures for Enterprise Activation successfully.
    Pushed out RSA application successfully.
    Pushed out Enterprise Messenger which still hasn't shown up after an hour.

We will wait for a bit before trying our next "fix" which would be to roll back to OS 4.7 and see if it is indeed an OS issue.

tsalesnyc no está en línea Stack level 1
    Above procedures worked for us. The push for Enterprise Messenger finally went through. Enterprise Messenger 2.5.16

Note: Enterprise Messenger 2.5.20c is available at RIM's site.
    Software Download for BlackBerry Client for use with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...99C22B9CD91DDD