I have un unlock Verizon Tour but I cannot make or receive calls. It show ... BlackBerry Tour forum

porto35 no está en línea Stack level 1

Cannot make or receive call call with Unlock Verizon Tour for Tmobile

Advertisement

I have un unlock Verizon Tour but I cannot make or receive calls. It show no circuit/channel available. SMS, MMS. WAP no problem. I tried (after google) new Tmobile SIM card, different OS, manually network, crackutil...Nothing works. I tried ATT sim card no problem at allAny fix for this problem?
    Last edited by porto35; 11-10-2009 at 10:32 AM.

MarkM1016 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Trial and error has showed me that for some undetermined reason the VERIZON tour doesn't lock on to the T-Mobile network. You can try using the CrackUtil to generate service books for it, as i've found that this allows 1 out of 5 to get it too connect.

porto35 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've been tried it. Service Books related to web and browser. Nothing to do with making or receiving calls at all. NO LUCK
    Last edited by porto35; 11-11-2009 at 08:40 PM.

Director447 no está en línea Stack level 2

calls on the 9630 tour

Hi, I dont know if this will help you, but when I unlocked my tour for AT&T , I put the 5.0.0. 230 OS system on it, and the phone worked much better, with a better service signal. I still had to use the Crack Utility to remove the Net_Rim_ BB_ Browser_ daemon file , and then send the AT&T service books, to get the e-mail and browser working. Best of Luck