I just got my tour today and I havent really played wit it but i ... BlackBerry Tour forum

JXB25 no está en línea Stack level 2

jus got it

Advertisement

I just got my tour today and I havent really played wit it but i do a little prob but i would have to get used to it. The web when i get to the web the lettering is so damn small is there a way to fix this. I have to do everything else and see how it works

shawnvictor no está en línea Stack level 2
    I hope this helps..

[FONT=Verdana]When in browser click blackberry button go to options and then General Options I think....Default Font size in there...also change minimum font size as well[/FONT]

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Or, once you go to a web page, you get the magnifying glass, which allows you to increase the font/page size at that point. I like the look of the web pages on the Tour browser because you can see more of the page the way it was intended and there is very little horizontal scrolling.

To each their own but you can do as shawn stated above and increase your default font sizes or just use the magnifying glass when needed.

Congrats on getting the new Tour...I love mine.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

thankx for the help the only other prob i had was is there a way to set a specific ringtone and a specific SMS ringtone to a certain person or is it not possible and yea so far im really diggin this phone

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Actually it is possible. Go to edit their info in address book. and there should be a custom ring tone option for that person.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    Actually it is possible. Go to edit their info in address book. and there should be a custom ring tone option for that person.
    well i did that but for someone his specific tone was the same as everyone else no matter what i guess I need to read the manual

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    If you scroll to the bottom of that contact's info, does it show the 'Custom Ring Tone' tag and the file you assigned to him? Also, go into your 'Profiles' screen and see if at the bottom it says, 'Use Active Profile Except For:' and see if that contact is checked.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

vel4769 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Congratulations. I just got my new tour too. Enjoy that new tour.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    If you scroll to the bottom of that contact's info, does it show the 'Custom Ring Tone' tag and the file you assigned to him? Also, go into your 'Profiles' screen and see if at the bottom it says, 'Use Active Profile Except For:' and see if that contact is checked.
    aite I will try that also

Quote Originally Posted by vel4769 View Post
    Congratulations. I just got my new tour too. Enjoy that new tour.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105
    so whwat do u think about the phone