ok i just got my new bb Tour today and i must say im loving ... BlackBerry Tour forum

trenafisher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30DA1A71

I'm in love!

Advertisement

ok i just got my new bb Tour today and i must say im loving it soo soo much already!
    im so excited to play around with it more....i just got thru loading all my data from my old bb....im contemplating whether ima load new bbm 5.0 cuz i was loving it on my old unit....
    anyways im just super excited and happy to have a new bb like any true addict would be. just though id share my excitement with my fello stackers!!
    ...Your Attitude is going to determine your Altitude....

"So Blessed"

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Congrats on your new Berry Trena, these new Berries are really nice. Enjoy!
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    It is SWEET, I love mine. Hope you enjoy and take care of PRECIOUS.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Congratulations on your new bb. Do not drop it or install any themes from bplay (I'm boycotting) If you need themes we'll make you one....HA! in your face bplay. muahahahahaha! Enjoy your toy and bbm5 on your phone shouldn't give you any headaches I've seen many people with it on theirs including a bbm buddy I know
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    as i just posted, crackberry front page has a couple of free themes available. Its pretty nice. I have been rockin it since friday.

JXB25 no está en línea Stack level 2
    congrats on your tour i had minez for about 2 weeks now and I love minez i just need to get a case for my phone

PIN/ID
    30DA1A71
    So I did go ahead and install bbm5.0 and it didn't pose any issues
    I'm loving my bb even more! I can't seem to get over how amazingly crisp the screen is! It jus maes everthing look so pretty....lol....I haven't ventured into themes yet,I was gonna try to come up with something but I don't have any ideas for what to do....if anyone makes a kol thems and needs me to test it out I'm all over that! Lol
    I'm so glad I waited for this bb its the bestest
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8

PIN/ID
    30DA1A71
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Congratulations on your new bb. Do not drop it or install any themes from bplay (I'm boycotting) If you need themes we'll make you one....HA! in your face bplay. muahahahahaha! Enjoy your toy and bbm5 on your phone shouldn't give you any headaches I've seen many people with it on theirs including a bbm buddy I know
    Yea I neva really used bplay for themes anyways I always jus made my own or got kool ones from my fellow stackers *wink wink*
    Hopefully I'll get some time to make something or one of you will come up with something
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Yes Trena, share your happiness with the world lol. Remember to keep telling everyone to get BBM 5.0 for me. I want to see more avatars on my list

PIN/ID
    30DA1A71
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth10 View Post
    Yes Trena, share your happiness with the world lol. Remember to keep telling everyone to get BBM 5.0 for me. I want to see more avatars on my list
    Oh for sure I think I've converted almost half my bbm buddies to the new version....I love seeing the avatars too,it jus makes the convo more personal when u have an image of who u talking to...
    And I'll be raving about my Tour for a long time I'm sure,its such a lovely device

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    Amen! My bbm5 stats are on my profiles.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    Congrats on the new BB. I look forward to getting my BB 9630 the end of this year.
    i3-2100, 8GB, 90GB Vertex3, 1.5TB HDD, HD6850OC, 23"ACER LED Monitor (Gaming Rig)
    1.83ghz Macbook 1,1 (School work, Websurfer)
    4GB Mini, 2GB Nano, 30GB Video, 8GB iPhone 3GS, iPad1
    BB Bold 9900