Hey all i just got a tour and some of the emails that i get ... BlackBerry Tour forum

BiggDaddyDutch no está en línea Stack level 3

HUGE FONT on emails, mostly Gmail

Advertisement

Hey all i just got a tour and some of the emails that i get from GMail account are in HUGE FONT, never had that on my 8900. its not all emails just some of them.

dear god can you all help me with this. i do not want to turn off HTML emails either.
    Cheers
    BiggDaddy
    my thumbs hurt.......

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I have the same issue. You can do "Get Plain Text" to get rid of the large font, but like you said, it will remove the HTML from the email. It's not so large that it bothers me but if you have to scroll too much, use plain text until the issue is resolved.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

ditguy no está en línea Stack level 1
    I noticed the same thing when I started getting Internet mail from Yahoo and other places. It was really annoying but being able to see all embedded attachments as it was meant to be read compensates for this issue. I selected the get plain text option in the message and in a few seconds it converted it to plain text like it showed on my curve before.

anybody have any ideas on this as of yet
    Cheers
    BiggDaddy
    my thumbs hurt.......

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    agreed Dutch, but I bet the only thing that is going to fix this is a software upgrade. I've had all bb devices in the last 5 years and I've never seen one ship with such a low software version.
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

Quote Originally Posted by untjoker View Post
    agreed Dutch, but I bet the only thing that is going to fix this is a software upgrade. I've had all bb devices in the last 5 years and I've never seen one ship with such a low software version.
    you know what? now that i think about it, that's true ive never seen a version so low. this is super annoying though, if anybody knows anything about this that would be awesome. i am so annoyed i may go back to rogers if this isn't fixed soon.
    Cheers
    BiggDaddy
    my thumbs hurt.......