Well ive had the tour for almost a month now. I do use the security ... BlackBerry Tour forum

MackDa600 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30b44bcc

Hour Glass more then 70% of the time BB removed from holster

Advertisement

Well ive had the tour for almost a month now. I do use the security feature and content protection (which i thought was the culprit) but its not.

ANyways when i remove the phone from the holster, the hour will spin for at least 1 minute before your ale to do anything on the device. If the device is not in the holster, but has been idle for sometime, it will also do this. I disabled all my security settings, told memory cleaner to stop and yet it still did it.

It does NOT happen every single time, but at least 70% of the time. ITS VERY ANNOYING! Anybody else experiencing this?
    PIN: 30b44bcc

ShellyMiddleton no está en línea Stack level 2
    I don't know if this is your case, but for me this happened on my Storm. I finally came to realize that my device memory was being consumed quickly by a few apps that “leak” memory badly. It wasn't until I wiped my Storm and put the apps back on slowly one by one (monitoring the speed in which my memory decreased) that I was able to have a more stable and more usable device. I hope this helps.

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Reload the os...start fresh.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.282 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107