I added a new email address, and my address doesnt work correctly. i have all ... BlackBerry Tour forum

cuggi5 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f53efa

HELP!!!

Advertisement

I added a new email address, and my address doesnt work correctly. i have all my contacts, but when i receive a tex, it doesnt show the contact name. just the number. this happened when i added an email account. so i use my backup file to restore my address book, bcuz it suddenly disappeared and i had none, and it still only shows the number, now the name. how do i fix this!>?

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Go to messages/menu/options/general options then change the option "display name" to "yes".........

edgarmoreno1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    The same thing happened to me, I added a new email address from clear.net to be specific and it never did give me an icon for new email. Later on after I added the email I tried to make a call and it did not show any contacts, but they were in my address book the whole time. After a while my contacts all erased, I was freaking out. I restored a previous back up and it did not work. Next I called tec support and they told me to restore my backup file and that’s all they can to help other than that I would need to replace the phone. I went ahead and deleted the new email I installed and deleted some apps I was not using and then I did the backup restore and it worked. Good luck.