Hi fellow stackers. I dl google app search and can't get the voice search to ... BlackBerry Tour forum

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3

Google Apps Search Not Working

Advertisement

Hi fellow stackers. I dl google app search and can't get the voice search to work. I get a pop up window (try restarting google app) I have many of times deleted it and reinstalled it still getting that stupid pop up. Did anyone get it to work on your tour?
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126

Wow almost 24 hrs posted and Not one response? Come on stackers help out a stacker. Now with that said has any one WITH a Tour got the google app voice search to work?

k2daizzer no está en línea Stack level 2
    i get the same error.. sorry i cant help you

I just redownloaded google app search it has been updated to work for the tour.

sommacero no está en línea Stack level 1
    this is true for every blackberry app- go back in after install and make sure that the permissions do not say custom, but allow. you can get to this by going to options>advance>applications>highlight app>click menu key>edit permissions