I tried to modify the 'Custom Ring Tones/Alerts' Phone and messages settings under a contact ... BlackBerry Tour forum
Custom Ring Tones/Alerts settings do not save
I tried to modify the 'Custom Ring Tones/Alerts' Phone and messages settings under a contact but they would not save. It says that it saves, but when I go back to look at them, they are at the default settings again. Is anyone else seeing this problem?
1. Go to any contact and edit it
2. Under Custom Ring Tones/Alerts, select 'Phone'
3. Under Volume, select 'Silent'
4. Hit the menu key and select 'Save'
5. Hit the menu key again and select 'Save' again
6. Open the same contact and view the Custom Ring Tones/Alerts Phone settings.
7. They have returned to defaults saying 'Active Profile'
That happened on my Storm. No matter how many times I would try and change a contact to silent, it just wouldn't keep.
Tags for this Thread