how do i turn off the thing where all my messages go to the message ... BlackBerry Tour forum

cuggi5 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f53efa

couple questions

Advertisement

how do i turn off the thing where all my messages go to the message box? ive got it so my tex go to the sms. but all my emails end up in the message folder instead of goin to the actual email icon.

also, is there a program i can use for vibrate and ring? i downloaded the program that u have to pay for, but with my 8330 i used one called bb light and it worked fine.

any suggestions?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Your messages will go to both the messages icon and to the icon specific to that address, can't stop that, that's how BBs work. You could hide whichever one you don't want to see. There's a free app in BB App World called Big Tin Can BuzzMe that will do the vibe and ring thing.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    but on my 8330 i had the message icon hidden, and no messages ever went there. even if i hide it, there will still be the lil folder at the top. and my emails are going straight to the message folder only. not even to the email icon....

PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    also, my browser...is there a way to eliminate the mouse cursor? i wld like to be able to scroll through things with jus the trackball not a cursor. i kno der was a way wit the 8330 but i cant find out how on the tour

mule0331 no está en línea Stack level 1
    That is why I hide my email folders. It is pointless to have the messages go to 2 folders. I also combine the sms and messages box also, so I hide the sms icon. Now all of my incoming stuff goes to one convenient place, so I dont have to search my phone every time it goes off.

PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    but id rather have the emails go to the right folder, being as i have like 4 accounts on my bb....wat about the browser??

curare no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cuggi5 View Post
    also, my browser...is there a way to eliminate the mouse cursor? i wld like to be able to scroll through things with jus the trackball not a cursor. i kno der was a way wit the 8330 but i cant find out how on the tour
    Hold the Z while scrolling or use the Spacce bar
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    oh wait, i guess wat i really mean, is to have the broswer set to mobile view. so when i scroll wit trackball things get highlighted as i scroll down ect...instead of me having to scroll the mouse over whatever id like to click.