I have the vzw blackberry tour when i try to record "Normal" length videos its ... BlackBerry Tour forum

fordtrucks24v8 no está en línea Stack level 1

cant play back normal length videos

Advertisement

I have the vzw blackberry tour when i try to record "Normal" length videos its fine. Playign them back is a different story. WHen i try to play them back the vido freeze there is a green loadign bar for a short time then it says playback error or something to that effect. I have tried updating restoring to backups everything nothing has seemed to work. I dont feel like going into VZW and duking it out with them to give me a new one so is there anyway to fix this problem?

really not a single Reply or an idea on what to do?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Is your phone low on memory? Have you tried to clear out anything else running b4 playing back the video?

If they are recorded on the device they should play on the device just fine.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

well the total amount of memory left on the phone is 110.1 MB it came with a 2GB microcard as well. I have cleared out all videos and that seems to work a bit better. but still some freezing

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Could be a bug with that version of the OS, you may want try upgrading and see if that helps.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4