The Tour labels the pictures taken with the camera by year/month/day-time. Is there any way ... BlackBerry Tour forum

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Question Camera picture labeling question

The Tour labels the pictures taken with the camera by year/month/day-time. Is there any way to change this and have it just number them in numerical order? I have already checked in the camera options and did not see anything.
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Blog Entries
    Nope, you can change the title though as you take each picture and accomplish this. This is the default for the device.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Well that sucks. When I try and send pictures as emails, I have to try and remember what darn time they were taken. Horrible system. They should be labeled just like a digital camera, by numerical order.
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Blog Entries
    Well it does give them a numerical value in the first part of the name such as IMG00025 or IMG00114 and then the date & time of the picture follows that but it does sequentially order the pictures by the IMG # unless you change the name. There is no way to remove the date/time feature in the options though.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    When I send pictures through email I view them by thumbnail. Pick one and send.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126