Just got my Tour and it works perfectly (upgraded from Curve 8330 with Sprint). My ... BlackBerry Tour forum

dmd31842 no está en línea Stack level 2

Browser Issues

Advertisement

Just got my Tour and it works perfectly (upgraded from Curve 8330 with Sprint). My only issue is the browser. The screen is way too small and I have to zoom for each page. Is there a way to format the browser appearance without affecting the format of the other BB applications? Thanks

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Honestly I can't remember whether or not there's a "mobile" view option in the browser options or not and I'm sitting here at the p-c without my BB right now. Look for that though - there should be a way to make it fit the BB screen I believe.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Sure there is a way. Open your browser>menu key>options>general properties> set the minimum font size to something comfortable for you and set the maximum to something comfortable also. Use column view too. I use something around 12 personally.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by RayZ; 07-25-2009 at 09:47 AM.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by RayZ View Post
    Sure there is a way. Open your browser>menu key>options>general properties> set the minimum font size to something comfortable for you and set the maximum to something comfortable also. Use column view too. I use something around 12 personally.
    Thanks for the help, Ray. I couldn't remember and didn't have my BB to look it up.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Thanks for the help, Ray. I couldn't remember and didn't have my BB to look it up.
    NP, I just happened to have mine handy...

dmd31842 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Fantastic! Thanks so much. This site is the best as I always get incredible quick responses to my dumb questions!!