Anyone make this switch? I'm thinking about it, due to better discounts on my plan ... BlackBerry Tour forum

silv333 no está en línea Stack level 3

Bold 3G (AT&T) to Tour (Verizon)???

Advertisement

Anyone make this switch? I'm thinking about it, due to better discounts on my plan as well as the garbage customer service at AT&T.

Have you noticed a big difference between phones?

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i have. and i 110% think you should too. i had the bold for about a year. i switched to the tour and its like night and day. my service is better. my data is ALOT faster. by far alot faster. im in nyc. and i have full service everywhere. never saw less then 3 bars. all around 100% good move and i made not just the move for myself but all of my employees as well. not one single complaint. im very happy. and verizon customer service is bar none (next to t-mobile ) but tmo service pales in comparison to verizon. but yes make the switch! i contimplated like you for a little but then just said i got 30 days to try it... and ill never look back!
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.