I recently purchased and have service for my BlackBerry 9630 (Tour). I've downloaded some theme's ... BlackBerry Tour forum

gr3ghammett no está en línea Stack level 1

BlackBerry Tour and .jar/.jad files

Advertisement

I recently purchased and have service for my BlackBerry 9630 (Tour). I've downloaded some theme's and applications that are in .jar format to download and install on my blackberry, and everytime i try it fails with an error saying "907 Control flow verification information too large".

EVERY .jar file i've downloaded and have attempted to install returns this message. Is there something i need to do to the phone first to allow it to install .jar files? i've tried loading .alx or .cod files and the phone says it's not recognized.

I'm very very new to this, so any help would be greatly appreciated. I've tried searching many forums for answers, and instructions, but nothing works. Every little theme or app i try doesn't work, and keeps failing here. Again, thanks ahead of time for any help and insight.

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    try this... I've attached a .zip file BB File Converters inside the .zip are 3 folders: JADMaker, JAR2COD, & JAR2ALX, between the three you shouldn't have a problem converting the .jar file...
    Attached Files Attached Files

thanks

thanks I'll give it a shot and repost how it turns out

hmm well i had to make .jad's for all the .jar's and it still wouldn't convert. the .jar converter kept returning an error every time saying it couldn't convert it. i tried redownloading the .jars from multiple sources and it always was the same.

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    If I'm not mistaken you can use either BBSAK or BMCP using .jad or .jar files... I'm not 100% on the .jar files... don't deal with them much...