Ok, I have a Tour and have the original Blackberry Messanger. Every morning at midnight ... BlackBerry Tour forum

MEEKO no está en línea Stack level 2

BBM Contacts Dont Work in the Morning

Advertisement

Ok, I have a Tour and have the original Blackberry Messanger. Every morning at midnight my phone will reset itself with the quick pull program. And then I cant use the BBM on 1 of my contacts. I have to delete it and then resend a friend request. Then it will work all day. Today it was working, so I tested the battery pull idea and when my phone comes back to, every message I send just say "contact is busy". All my other contacts work fine. We are both on the original BBM. What is the problem and what can I do or try to fix it??

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    That's a strange one. What other 3rd party apps are you running? Any that deal with contacts?
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

MEEKO no está en línea Stack level 2
    None that I know of. Just the basics, google maps, bbalerts, a gps tracking program, bblight. nothing with contacts or BBM.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have had weird issues with bbm before, it can be buggy. Try doing a backup then delete BBM alltogether. Then re-install it and use the DM's advanced back-up/restore feature to restore your contacts. Your friend may need to try the same.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

downshift1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    It's funny I just noticed this happening this morning also. I will try and reinstall BBM to see if it remedies the issue.