When typing on the Tour 9630 or any BB for that matter, there is a ... BlackBerry Tour forum

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Question Assigned Symbols?

Advertisement

When typing on the Tour 9630 or any BB for that matter, there is a "sym" button that we all know has the cute smiles and such. Well mine has 4 pages of various symbols, but some of them are blank. Is there any way to assign or add a symbol there? When in the sym pages you cannot select the blank spots, the menu button doesnt do anything, and you can't click the trackball on the blank spots.

Any help?
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

Tech Idiot no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dubie76 View Post
    When typing on the Tour 9630 or any BB for that matter, there is a "sym" button that we all know has the cute smiles and such. Well mine has 4 pages of various symbols, but some of them are blank. Is there any way to assign or add a symbol there? When in the sym pages you cannot select the blank spots, the menu button doesnt do anything, and you can't click the trackball on the blank spots.

Any help?
    Great question. I have 2 pages and no blanks. Hmmm. I was thinking something similar. Wish I could answer the question.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    No that is not possible sorry guys
    BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.238 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/1