I have the new Verizon Tour. I down loaded a trial program called Aviation Weather. ... BlackBerry Tour forum

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D

Archived program file

Advertisement

I have the new Verizon Tour. I down loaded a trial program called Aviation Weather. I decided not to use it and removed the program from inside the blackberry and then did a battery pull reset.
    Now i notice I still have an icon for the Aviation Weather except it now says

Aviation Weather- Trial(archived).

Whe I open the icon it asks if I want to restore the program.
    I cannot find the program in my BB anywhere?
    What has happened?
    Can I not remove this icon?
    I dont like it if I just have to hide it, why can a programer do that?
    Thanks Stackers.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Did you download it through App World? Try going to media/menu/explore/media card/blackberry/app world/downloads/your PIN/ and see if it's there, if it is just highlight it then menu/delete.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    300F590D
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Did you download it through App World? Try going to media/menu/explore/media card/blackberry/app world/downloads/your PIN/ and see if it's there, if it is just highlight it then menu/delete.
    Hi, I did as you said and deleted the app in the file, did a reset, icon is stll in my download folder in home home screen.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    If you DL it from the BB App store, you can delete the archive easy. Open BB app world, select your downloads tab, highlite the archive hit the menu button and delete. Poof its gone!

I posted this in the following thread: http://forums.pinstack.com/f10/help_spoof_app_stay_away_from_one-112767/

Let me know the results. You should "Git-er-dun"!
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

PIN/ID
    300F590D
    Well I thought I had deleted the archive but the icon remained. I finnaly just deleted BBApp store and the icon went away. I will remember this thread if it happens again.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105