So i've read the thread talking about themes that don't work quite yet or having ... BlackBerry Tour forum

Omegazab no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30c96eb6

apps

Advertisement

So i've read the thread talking about themes that don't work quite yet or having the variety. What about apps such as berrybuzz and so on? is there any issue with that?

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Themes are available for your device already. The official theme builder patch as been released and now it is all up to the theme developers to start dishing them out. I've released two already on the same day the tool was released. As far as apps is concerned I would email bellshare to find out what the status is. I think you're running 5.0? correct me if I'm wrong. If you had berrybuzz on your previous bb and you recently upgraded to the tour I would email them and ask if they could provide you with an answer regarding the matter. Good luck
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

MEEKO no está en línea Stack level 2
    Berry buzz works fine. I bought all my apps from mobihand so I had to just change my device and PIN and download to my new Tour. works great.

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Do you know if there's an icon only theme for the 8900?

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Themes are available for your device already. The official theme builder patch as been released and now it is all up to the theme developers to start dishing them out. I've released two already on the same day the tool was released. As far as apps is concerned I would email bellshare to find out what the status is. I think you're running 5.0? correct me if I'm wrong. If you had berrybuzz on your previous bb and you recently upgraded to the tour I would email them and ask if they could provide you with an answer regarding the matter. Good luck