Have a 9630 Tour and do both synchronization and backup when I get home from ... BlackBerry Tour forum

pcastric no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30B83857

Question Application Update message

Advertisement

Have a 9630 Tour and do both synchronization and backup when I get home from work and using Blackberry Desktop Manager ver. 5.0.0.8.

Once the synchronization is comple ted, a message appears advising that the BDM is looking for updates. For the past week or so a screen listing BlackBerry ECMAScript library and European Portugese Language Support updates were now available to update the Tour. I clicked the Update Now button and received another message advising that my everything is up-to-date.

Since then, the same update message listing the same ECMAScript library and European Portugese Language Support updates keeps coming back after I did a synchronization and backup. When I received the message the first time and updated my Tour I figured the updates were installed and I would not get the message again - wrong.

How do I stop this same update window listing the same two items from appearing once synchronization and backup is done?

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I was receiving the same message, except that it wanted to update my UK language support. I just reinstalled the current OS onto my PC and after one sync, it went away. I haven't received it since.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS