Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I use the Olive Tree bible reader for my offline bible needs but I will ... Smartphone Reviews forum

ebanga no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24352F80

Advertisement

I use the Olive Tree bible reader for my offline bible needs but I will definitely check this out, thanks

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    This does work great. Good find.

jjnoahjames no está en línea Stack level 1
    Awesome.

thasweetone27 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    askme; )
    I love it!!
    bebe

bobbygwald no está en línea Stack level 1

Update

we just launched a significant update to the Bible App for the BlackBerry. Version 1.0 was released yesterday and is available at the same link Tre posted

Tre - thanks for the great review. I'd appreciate hearing your thoughts on the update.

For those of you concerned about offline access...that is something that will be addressed in the app roadmap just as we did with the iPhone version of this app.

speedking89 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have searched for the update and can't find it. Maybe I've just passed over it in my sifting through the youversion websites. If someone could drop me a direct link I'd be much appreciative. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bobbygwald no está en línea Stack level 1
    speedking89 - try the link in tre's post to the bible application. You can email yourself the link and then visit from your bb browser to download OTA.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbygwald View Post
    we just launched a significant update to the Bible App for the BlackBerry. Version 1.0 was released yesterday and is available at the same link Tre posted

Tre - thanks for the great review. I'd appreciate hearing your thoughts on the update.

For those of you concerned about offline access...that is something that will be addressed in the app roadmap just as we did with the iPhone version of this app.

I think most users will be pleased with the updates. I stumbled on it while at service this morning.

The interface is much snappier; the opening page provides access to the menu.

If you have the app already installed, it should prompt for you to upgrade when you open up the program.

Also, I was floored when I found out today that a good portion of the folks that are behind this program are Berry users. That can only be great for us!

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    I did had it working on the Storm, but when I went to Vs.1.0, it freaked out on me. looked nice from what I could see, but half the screen was off the page. No it causes lag in my Storm....having to downgrade. thx. 4 info.

Summary of changes in Version 1.0: http://blog.youversion.com/?p=139

"Email verse to friend feature" is great...

Jbee, so it was working on your Storm? I believe that they are making one specifically compatible for the Storm.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Yep. Now that I have upgraded, I can only view in landscape and I can not select buttons. Bible still works though. This is a great Bible app.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    Yep. Now that I have upgraded, I can only view in landscape and I can not select buttons. Bible still works though. This is a great Bible app.

Couldn't agree more. Great development team, too.

I use the web version extensively on my laptop as well. Wife has it on her phone; helps greatly with our devotions.

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    This really is a fantastic application. It makes it so easy to find what you want, or you can just read the daily readings. Very good job!
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

Great news (just got this via email: YouVersion now has NLT!

koh
    koh no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey Guys, great find, thanks a lot.

Yeah, I came across this post a while back and was discouraged to download because of the Bold link as highest model number, although just now something brought me to download a bible app for the Storm, and it works great. Thanks youversion, hope to see a fully functional 95xx storm application soon!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast