Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I thought I'd give an update after I've used this product for about a week. ... Smartphone Reviews forum

boblincoln no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3180B706

Advertisement

I thought I'd give an update after I've used this product for about a week.

I'm back to report that this product is exactly what I have wanted for years. My phone rarely loses service, but when it does, it's nice to know that if someone left me a voicemail, it'll show up as a transcribed email. So far, the transcription has worked quite well. Only small mix up's like, "port" instead of "part" in a voicemail that was otherwise over 100 words...the rest of them perfect. The caller even said "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" and held it out for very long and PhoneTag still recognized it as just "way". Quite impressed.

Most importantly, it does what it says. I hate wondering what someone might have said when I get a voicemail and can't check it. This transcribes the message and delivers it within a minute or two along with an audio file of the message. Great system, great price, happy customer.

Oh, and thanks to whomever used my link. Anyone else, you get 30 days free service if you click here: https://apps.simulscribe.com/signup/r/362553

lsu4lif3 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    i got a youmail account because of djsmooth's advice and i love it, ill never use regular voicemail again, personally for me it would be worth the extra 5 dollars a month if i had to pay for it
    Never give up...you can always make a difference

PIN/ID
    3180B706
    Thanks to whoever clicked my link. I'd like to give an update as I've been using PhoneTag for a few months now. I'm exceedingly happy. The service is very fast. I've had a few friends try to mess up the transcribing and so far the service has won. I have only listened to one email in the last few months....such a huge relief!

vi2tq no está en línea Stack level 1
    I receive abt 150 voicemails per month, I was looking to find something cheaper than 29.50 for unlimited transcribed voicemail, anyone have any other options?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    3180B706
    Quote Originally Posted by vi2tq View Post
    I receive abt 150 voicemails per month, I was looking to find something cheaper than 29.50 for unlimited transcribed voicemail, anyone have any other options?
    Yipes vi, what kind of business you doing? You have me thinking about switching to unlimited now though...

Here are two solid options.

YouMail unlimited: 17.99
    https://store.youmail.com/store/stor...YMTRANSFULL200

VoiceCloud unlimited: 19.99
    http://www.voicecloud.com/pricing.php

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    Spoke about youmail from the begining about the forwarding minutes NOT everyone has to spare.hence u get charged.

PIN/ID
    3180B706
    In case you haven't heard, Sprint has now dropped their conditional call forwarding charges...which would essentially make YouMail free.

I'm all for the most inexpensive option, so even I am surprised that I'm sticking with PhoneTag. Why? Their service is accurate, quick, reliable, and seamless. I get the transcribed message with a .mp3 attachment in my email within a minute of receiving a voicemail and I just can't lose that.

While YouMail is a decent service, it is not as accurate or quick(though still good enough for many) and it doesn't attach a recording of the message. The one thing YouMail does have that I wish PhoneTag had is that you can block unwanted numbers. I don't know how they do it, but I WISH PhoneTag would add that.

Anyway, I'm sticking with PhoneTag for the foreseeable future and, my shameless plug comes. You can get 30 days free service if you click my link here: https://apps.simulscribe.com/signup/r/362553

PIN/ID
    3180B706
    Just an update:

PhoneTag is still supreme with transcribing accuracy. They are actually cheaper than youmail if you select the appropriate plan, and you can have the full message transcribed where youmail is hit and miss.

YouMail is the ONLY one (as far as I can find) that will allow you to block callers...a feature that has me contemplating a switch.

Yes Google Voice allows you to block certain callers, but there transcription is soo sooo soo bad. So bad that a website has even been created for it. http://shitgooglevoicesays.com/

That said...I'm contemplating a switch to YouMail just for the blocking feature.

malejko no está en línea Stack level 2
    My carrier allows me to block callers now, so a non-issue for me - definitely something I was asking PhoneTag about though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12