Great review and eye candy, compliments phonemag. - More here... Smartphone Reviews forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

T-Mobile BlackBerry Pearl 8120 Review

Advertisement

Great review and eye candy, compliments phonemag. - More here

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    It IS a good review - thanks Hayden.

Even though I'm now using the Curve, I have my previous Pearl (and use it) and will be tempted to return to "Pearl country" in the future via 8120. The functions are there, I like Suretype, and the smaller size is more attractive to me.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    I great review! I could have told him not to buy a Shadow LOL Windows mobile is the worst. When I first cam to the PDA Dept. I THOUGHT, I was going to get an Ipaq or a treo, I had never held a BB and it didn't seem it was a very good phone, After handling all the devices I got a 7100, and never looked back.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

MrCarl007 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2428FDC2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I got to say blackberries are the best phones I have ever used in my life. I work for tmobile customer care and I get more cust calling about problems with most of the windows mobiles devices than RIM phones! I have been using blackberries for about 2 years now and the only thing I can't do with my blackberry is print!!! I am currently using the pearl and the 8320 and I'm very pleased with my devices. I wanna get the 8120 really bad but just don't have the funds yet but sooner or later I'm gonna get it! Specially with that HotSpot@Home feature, I don't need anything else. I don't even answer my home phone anymore because I'm always on my blackberry. I'm addicted to the point where I'm double tapping my spacebar on my pc to get a period after a sentence lmao

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Its such a great device. I want to add it to my collection. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

danger872 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2401D9F3
    after my pearl from tmo(2 to be exact)....was really impressed.....but the sure type got on my nerves alittle...but u can't beat the wifi now
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4
    thx for the link, hayden. honestly, though - and this is by no means a reflection on you - that is barely a review and the writer (shane leopard) seems barely able to form proper sentences.

i'm on tmo and have an 8100 and am 99% certain to be getting an 8120, so i'm interested in reading everything i can just to be sure there's no fatal flaw with the device. but shane doesn't talk about features or usability or stability or anything remotely helpful.

well, at least he now knows why it's called a 'pearl'...
    2 is not equal to 3, not even for large values of 2.
    - Grabel's Law

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I also have been reading everything I can about the 8120. I WILL have mine next week via upgrade when I go to pay my bill and change my minutes package. I will fill in the details he left out. It looks to be improved with a spell checker, improved browser, updated OS, and SureType keyboard.

Once I get my 8GB media card it should be even better.

The one thing I'm extremely happy about is something RIM left out of the box on my 8100, a case (although I will also order a navy blue lateral Fortte pouch). I know I will also be ordering Seidio's 8120 1250mAh extended battery. Gotta have protection and lasting battery life.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Thanks for the info Hayden. I too look for all the info I can get on the 8120 as mine will be here by thurs!!!!!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Mine is coming tomorrow... Woot!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I got it today and I LOOOOVVVEE it. Not one problem. It is working beautifully. I am so happy with it.

badboy69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

eburganjr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245F43BB
    I can't wait to get mine! Sometime in the next 30 days. I won it in a contest from T-Mobile. So excited!