I went out and downloaded the trial version of MiniSafe for BB ( www.simprit.com ) ... Smartphone Reviews forum

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Post Simprit MiniSafe

Advertisement

I went out and downloaded the trial version of MiniSafe for BB (www.simprit.com) and added all my passwords, account info...things of that nature. Seems to be a pretty stable program. I've been looking for an aftermarket password "safe" that has a desktop application as wellto make adding my records easier. Low and behold this product has both! Simple to download, install and use! Two-way Syncing are a definite plus.

I've only used it for two days now and haven't had any problems with it thus far. If you're anything like me you probably have a million and 1 passwords that you use on a daily basis. If so, you might like this program...and if anything, it's a free trial so if you happen to not like it, the only thing you have spent is your time...and that's a small price to pay.

Here's some more info direct from the site:

MiniSafe

Secure your data wherever you go.

MiniSafe is a mobile application that provides secure and easy access to your security sensitive information, such as passwords, credit card numbers and more. You can keep your information securely and access to these information wherever you go.

The security of your information will never be compromised. Your information is protected and encrypted by a very strong encryption algorithm, namely AES (Advanced Encryption Standard). Visit NIST AES Questions and Answers for more information about AES.

In the age of information, we tend to do more online transactions. Most online transactions require you to identify yourself and ensure that you are the authorized person to perform the transactions. You ended up having many identification information to remember. Do not compromise the security of your information, read Internet Security Tips to learn more about Internet security.

Check out MiniSafe Desktop! MiniSafe Desktop provides flexible two-way synchronization between your desktop and handheld.

Also take a look at the Product Comparison Matrix to find out why MiniSafe is more than a simple password keeper.

Download your free trial software today. Try it and you will love it!

Features

• Securing your information by AES (Advanced Encryption Standard).
    • Optimized for small and portable handhelds.
    • Advanced filtering.
    • Customizable table columns and sorting field.
    • User defined types and categories
    • Customizable password generator.
    • Mask/unmask security sensitive information.
    • Selectable icons.
    • Inactivity logout.
    • Backup and restore your information.
    • MiniSafe Desktop for Windows with two-way synchronization.
    • Import CSV, eWallet TXT, SplashID vID and CryptMagic TXT.
    • Export as CSV.
    Read MiniSafe for BlackBerry User Guide for more details.

Screenshots

MiniSafe BlackBerry

MiniSafe Desktop

Requirements

• Java enabled BlackBerry handhelds with handheld software version 3.6 and later.
    • 64K of free application memory.
    Supported BlackBerry Handhelds

We support all Java enabled BlackBerry handhelds with handheld software version 3.6 and later. If you have any problems, please send email to The Simprit Support Team, describe your handheld model, handheld software version and your problem.
    • RIM BlackBerry 5790, 5810, 5820, 6210, 6220, 6230, 6380, 6510, 6710, 6720, 6750, 7100, 7105, 7130, 7210, 7230, 7250, 7280, 7290, 7510, 7520, 7730, 7750, 7780, 8700
    Read the Support FAQs to troubleshoot common problems.

I in no way, shape or form indorse this product nor will be responsible for any negative actions taken against your BB by downloading said product (don't you just love "lawyer" jargon!!! LOL!!!)

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Simprit MiniSafe

This is great, that you so much!

(This needs to be moved into the review forum)

PIN/ID
    3G

Not a problem! That's the premise behind this site...to share information!!!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

williamlc21 no está en línea Stack Lead

Thanks for the info!
    "I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson(The Hustler)

shafferds no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23d2a4fe

umm another program i may have to invest my hard earned money into
    DO OR DO NOT THERE IS NO TRY

DocGo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me

Another vote for this app. I used eWallet in my Treo and loved the fact that I can import all my data from eWallet into MiniSafe.

PIN/ID
    3G

Sweet! Glad you like it! I've out a ton of information in my copy already! I like the fact that it is pretty much fully customizable...you can add and delete descriptions, types...mask and unmask data! Its great! I even put my bike lock combination in mine! Great application!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

simprit no está en línea Stack level 2

Simprit is please to announce the new release of MiniSafe Desktop v1.5.0.108. This is a bug fixes release. If you have a problem to import third-party data file, you can upgrade to this new version.

Existing MiniSafe users can enjoy free upgrade to this new version.

You can visit the following website to download the software and for more information:
    http://www.simprit.com/minisafe_bb/