Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I agree with glow in the dark...that will be so cool.... Smartphone Reviews forum

DocGo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me

Re: SEIDIO'S RUBBERIZED CASE for BLACKBERRY 8100 with SPEAKER OPENING!!

Advertisement

I agree with glow in the dark...that will be so cool.
    8900-user
    DocGo

seidioseidio no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by DocGo
    I agree with glow in the dark...that will be so cool.
    That is very interesting !

TaraG no está en línea Stack level 3

Well, I'm still sticking with hot pink! That's my #1 choice!!

audreypearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2277FD30

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i tried to spray paint this hot pink case that I got from the mall with glow in the dark paint but I messed it up. I think its a job for the pros heh.

ericugs no está en línea Stack level 3

best way to decide on color is to make a poll seidio

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Ok I just got mine and as always am not happy, 1st off they should specify that it is a hard snap on case unlike the previous one's that are completely rubber slide on, 2nd mine leaves a slight gap so doesn't feel like it is 100% on and lastly and most important I don't see why they couldn't cover the screen if this one snaps on I mean the screen is the most important part of a Cel and out of the 8 cases I have bought for the Pearl only 1 covers the screen. Also not a big deal but with this hard case it will only go face in on the holster. Well I hope this helps some cuz I know if I would of known all this I wouldn't of waisted another $35 and stayed with the original one.

laz
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

Quote Originally Posted by TaraG
    Thanks Seidioseidio! I found the case yesterday on the Seidio site.

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=730

I'm so excited to get it! Feels like I've been waiting forever.

And btw TheBigNewt, there's no need to be rude...I've just been anxiously awaiting this case and have been chatting w/ seidioseidio about when it was coming out. I didn't know that they were coming out with the oem battery rubberized case first.

Actually this is the correct link. The one above doesn't go straight to the case. Sorry!
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=730
    TaraG you got yours yet? What do you think of it and do you use it with Holster?

furrbrain no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E4F98B

Lightbulb Re: SEIDIO'S RUBBERIZED CASE for BLACKBERRY 8100 with SPEAKER OPENING!!

I'd go for a toxic green glow-in-the-dark or plain black.

camiiseta no está en línea Stack level 2

Just ordered myself one. I personally like the black color. So thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by laz
    TaraG you got yours yet? What do you think of it and do you use it with Holster?
    Actually, Laz, I just got mine today! I ordered the one for the 1250 extended battery. I love mine! I did know that it was a snap on case, so that wasn't a surprise to me. Mine fits together perfectly (no gaps) and takes a bit of force to get it off my bb.

I don't mind that the screen isn't covered by this case b/c I use screensaverz.

The case is so lightweight and to me it looks like my BB doesn't even have a case on. And it's still very easy to type with it on.

I don't have a holster for my BB...yet! That's on my list of accessories to get. Well, it'll probably be my next purchase seeing that I just ordered the Jabra 220c earbuds!

I'm so sorry that you were disappointed in yours! I hope you can learn to like it, at least! If not, maybe someone here will buy it from you?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by laz
    Actually, Laz, I just got mine today! I ordered the one for the 1250 extended battery. I love mine! I did know that it was a snap on case, so that wasn't a surprise to me. Mine fits together perfectly (no gaps) and takes a bit of force to get it off my bb.

I don't mind that the screen isn't covered by this case b/c I use screensaverz.

The case is so lightweight and to me it looks like my BB doesn't even have a case on. And it's still very easy to type with it on.

I don't have a holster for my BB...yet! That's on my list of accessories to get. Well, it'll probably be my next purchase seeing that I just ordered the Jabra 220c earbuds!

I'm so sorry that you were disappointed in yours! I hope you can learn to like it, at least! If not, maybe someone here will buy it from you?!?!?

laz
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

I can't find the Holster thread but just an update incase there are any other people out there clueless like me lol If you have the holster with this new speaker port rubberized hard case I mentioned earlier that it sucked you couldn't put the bb in the holster with the face out but low and behold if you place it in upside down you can have the face out. now I know what your all gonna say why would you want the face out blah blah blah...sometimes I do that's all lol

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

i know this is a rather old thread but... this just came to mind... wouldn't you want to have it face inwards so that the speaker is facing outwards? that way you can hear it ring louder, right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12