Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Guess it doesnt say that for the Bold either.... Smartphone Reviews forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Guess it doesnt say that for the Bold either.

Just sent an e-mail to Seidio for clarification.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Thanks Cherri~

I must confess that I'm a case addict myself. Both for my BlackBerrys and my ThinkPad laptops. I just enjoy having variety of choices in bags and cases, therefore I truly enjoy this Seidio product as it fits in with the nicer upscale cases I have.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    very nice review archer, thank you! i have almost as many bb cases as i do shoes and purses (my other addictions!)
    Count me in in the Case addicts group. I have a billion different cases for every piece of electronics I own. Except for my new storm. Because they are not available here yet ... anybody looking to overnight me one lol ? jk
    As for Seidio products I always thought they are the best.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    And additional feature of the Innocase, that I am very happy with, is the fact that it wraps around and completely hides the chrome surround. As a result it gives your Bold the "All Black" look. For me I find it makes a huge difference in handling my Bold. Whereas without the Innocase, it's a bit slippery and easy to drop, the Seidio Innocase eliminates that issue altogether.

See the picture here.

Just got off the phone with Seidio.

Unfortunately, the only combo set currently supporting the sleeper function os the set for the Curve models. I mentioned to the gentleman I spoke with that this is a feature that most if not all BlackBerry owners prefer when purchasing a case and suggested that he pass that information along to the R&D group!

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I have the Innocase Combo and it puts my Bold into sleeper mode and soon as it touches the holster. Here is what i have http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...SR2HLBB9000-BK

Quote Originally Posted by macallik View Post
    I have the Innocase Combo and it puts my Bold into sleeper mode and soon as it touches the holster. Here is what i have http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...SR2HLBB9000-BK
    I have that setup as well for my Curve.

We're talking about a horizontal leather case here which does not support the sleeper mode for most devices. You'd think if they built it that way for one device, they'd do the same for all the others.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Just got off the phone with Seidio.

Unfortunately, the only combo set currently supporting the sleeper function os the set for the Curve models. I mentioned to the gentleman I spoke with that this is a feature that most if not all BlackBerry owners prefer when purchasing a case and suggested that he pass that information along to the R&D group!
    hmm...if i get one i'll be getting the holster then. the sleeper is a must for me.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    The Innocase Surface covers also the battery door? I really want the hybrid one for the Bold. The hybrid for the Curve was amazing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12