Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I ordered the $60.00 bundle that included these the Seidio Black Rubberized Case, Back Door, ... Smartphone Reviews forum

Mr D no está en línea Stack level 3

Seidio Black Rubberized Case, Back Door, and Holster

Advertisement

I ordered the $60.00 bundle that included these the Seidio Black Rubberized Case, Back Door, and Holster...

The stuff is real good. I like the back door a lot as I was reading that some would not fit correctly. It fits perfectly and I would rock it by itself.

However I did also get the rubberized case and holster.

The only problem is the case seems to be uneven on one of the sides where it connects. Is this a problem with anyone else who owns this product?

I haven't really used it yet, so I'll post up pics and a review if Seidio is willing to get everything situated.

I filled out an RMA, and all I really want is an exchange for a different case and I'm good to go.

Hopefully the customer service lives up to its hype!
    Last edited by Mr D; 02-23-2008 at 10:43 PM.

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1

Re: Seidio Black Rubberized Case, Back Door, and Holster

In my experiences with Sedio the customer service is pretty top notch. However, the overall quality control of their products could use some work. Don't get me wrong when Sedio makes a product they make it well but, I have on more then one incidence been shipped a faulty product.

Although, this doesn't exactly answer your question regarding the uneven case it may help guide your decision to give the case another try and see if the next one fits better.

Good luck and thanks for the review!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hmmmm that's not a bad buy at all thanks for the post. I saw just a holster with out the hard casing also.

yoyoboy no está en línea Stack level 2

My case is a little uneven. But it works and I don't think its going to fall off.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

corkyvera no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2428E0FB

I went to a shop and bought the case, had the same problem about the uneven corner. I exchanged it for another one right away and it's a little better, but still doesn't snap all the way

Quote Originally Posted by corkyvera View Post
    I went to a shop and bought the case, had the same problem about the uneven corner. I exchanged it for another one right away and it's a little better, but still doesn't snap all the way
    I can live with some of the uneven corners, but I'd want them to snap for sure. I just feel like they can probably get a better for me, because one side is perfect.

seidioseidio no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Mr D View Post
    I can live with some of the uneven corners, but I'd want them to snap for sure. I just feel like they can probably get a better for me, because one side is perfect.

PLease PM me your order #, I will take care of this Monday.

Seidio

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    PLease PM me your order #, I will take care of this Monday.

Seidio
    Sent

furrbrain no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E4F98B

Can I get a link to the product so I can get a look?

jbombs16 no está en línea Stack level 2

if that is the hard case with the rubberized coating, be prepared for it to break in a month or 2. all the thin areas of the case will begin to break off (near the corners and such). I had one for my 8100. I never dropped it yet the case couldn't stand strong. That was my 3rd different hard case I attempted to use--all broke. I ended up just getting the rubber case from blackberry. for under $10, it protects my phone and wont be cracking anytime soon... just my 2 cents.

I just received the RMA approval.

However, I don't agree with the process I have to send the package back and pay the shipping charges because I received a product that I am unhappy with? Not only unhappy with but defective could be a better use of words.

On top of this it takes 1-2 weeks to process the whole ordeal?

I ordered a couple things on the same day. An iPod case from switch easy, BSE (only the screen protection), and the Seidio bundle.

I received the iPod case first (2 days after I ordered) before Seidio had even processed my order. I payed standard shipping for all the products, and Seidio was the last item to be processed, sent, and received.

Now, I do not mind this because I understand that shipping takes time, but the fact that I now have to pay more money for a bundle isn't morally right. Why am I paying more to get an exchange for their defective product?

At this point, it's either one of two options: just return the whole thing or use it. I been waiting so damn long to get a case and holster for my phone and this happens. I don't even want to use it because it doesn't feel like it snap fully on the corner...and the unevenness produces a weak snap itself.

Damn it.

EDIT
    I had forgot the returns are issued in store credit. There is definitely no point in that for me right now.

I have 7 days to use the RMA approval.

SMFH, I don't know what to do.
    Last edited by Mr D; 02-25-2008 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by furrbrain View Post
    Can I get a link to the product so I can get a look?

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=873

seidioseidio no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Mr D View Post
    I just received the RMA approval.

However, I don't agree with the process I have to send the package back and pay the shipping charges because I received a product that I am unhappy with? Not only unhappy with but defective could be a better use of words.

On top of this it takes 1-2 weeks to process the whole ordeal?

I ordered a couple things on the same day. An iPod case from switch easy, BSE (only the screen protection), and the Seidio bundle.

I received the iPod case first (2 days after I ordered) before Seidio had even processed my order. I payed standard shipping for all the products, and Seidio was the last item to be processed, sent, and received.

Now, I do not mind this because I understand that shipping takes time, but the fact that I now have to pay more money for a bundle isn't morally right. Why am I paying more to get an exchange for their defective product?

At this point, it's either one of two options: just return the whole thing or use it. I been waiting so damn long to get a case and holster for my phone and this happens. I don't even want to use it because it doesn't feel like it snap fully on the corner...and the unevenness produces a weak snap itself.

Damn it.

EDIT
    I had forgot the returns are issued in store credit. There is definitely no point in that for me right now.

I have 7 days to use the RMA approval.

SMFH, I don't know what to do.
    Mr. D,

Email your contact info and original order number to forum@seidio.com and I'll make sure you're taken care of.

Thanks,

Sent

So I received an email from Seidio sayin that they are sending me another one as I will still have the original case that they sent me.

I feel much better about the situation because this seems much more fair. I am fine with shipping it back at my own costs because it is obviously minimal.

However the original process I didn't agree with because I'd be without a case for so long.

Well see how everything goes through after I receive the new case.

Thanks Seidio!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast