Verdict: Similar to CirclePopper found at mobile.blackberry.com Cons: Difficulty in downloading from mobilerated.com; difficult to ... Smartphone Reviews forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Review: SameColors

Advertisement

Verdict: Similar to CirclePopper found at mobile.blackberry.com
    Cons: Difficulty in downloading from mobilerated.com; difficult to move past round 1; cannot move on to Round 2 (or I am doing something wrong preventing this).
    Price: Free
    URLs: wap.getjar.com; mobilerated.com
    Overall Rating: 4/5

While looking for more games for my Pearl, I came across a post referring to this particular game. It is closely similar to CirclePopper I found and have loved to play. The object of the game is to clear all the balls from the grid before the round is over. Right now I am stuck on level 1 because I can't clear the board LOL

When the game is first opened, you will see a screen of 81 colored balls. Keypad moves for the Pearl 8100 and 71xx devices:

1) To move the highlighter around to different balls, you have to use the 6 (or JK) to go to the right;
    2) The 8 (or O+) key to move down;
    3) The 2 (or TY) key to move up;
    4) And the 4 (or DF) key to move to the left.
    5) Use trackball (8100 and later models) or trackwheel (71xx and older) to select the groups of balls to eliminate.

Users with any of the following models are free to download this and help me with the shortcuts for the full QWERTY KB: 88xx, 87xx, 83xx, 72xx, 75xx, 77xx and any older devices that support J2ME and are still in use (I know you're out there somewhere LOL). I would pull out my older 7730 but I don't wanna deal with the battey as it's a PITA to remove LOLThe confusing part is finding out HOW to eliminate all balls. VERY frustrating as I am beginning to think there is only one level to the game. Also, sometimes, the BB freezes while playing.

I will be playing this game more often to find out how to completely clear a level. Hope this helps anyone out there who is bored and needs fun
    Attached Images Attached Images

bwell2u no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: SameColors

Keep me posted on this and other free games you find for BB Pearl. I remember circle popper, but I like playing jewelrumble 2 (had to pay for it through handango, but I like it). Jewelrumble 2 has 2 modes, and I like endless because there's no time limit. I think I'm going to play this to see how far I can get to clearing the board.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    thanks much Erica

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I don't know if its the game or what, but now my BB is as slow as a snail. This might have to be deleted.

bellalisa99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Erica,
    Thanks for the review. Let us know the result. I am going to try to some of the other downloads from getjar. .

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

shalo no está en línea Stack level 1

Any way to load it using desktop manager?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ No and now I can't even download it anymore using the BB browser. I keep getting invalid errors.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ No and now I can't even download it anymore using the BB browser. I keep getting invalid errors.
    I get the following error trying to redownload the game from mobilerated: 907 Invalid COD
    HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error