Review: Zaggsparq 2.0 by sparq5sml.jpg INTRO - Stay tuned to the end for a ... Smartphone Reviews forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional

Thumbs up Review: Zaggsparq 2.0 by

Review: Zaggsparq 2.0 by

sparq5sml.jpg INTRO-Stay tuned to the end for a special contest

A short while back I read online about a product released by our friends over @ Zagg for a charging system call the Zaggsparq 2.0. Its basis is simple enough, we all have multiple devices these days and car chargers and home chargers, the vast majority of which have USB cables to charge and connect them. So Zagg took that idea and designed the ZaggSparg 2.0, which is basically a portable battery charger that plugs into any wall outlet. It has 4 yellow lights on the side to tell its charging status, and upon a full charge can be taken anywhere; car, plane, airport, motorcycle, or even hiking or camping somewhere rustic, etc and be used to charge your device using one of its 2 USB ports. I have had the opportunity to test this device and review it thoroughly. The Zaggsparq 2.0 is the perfect thing to take on a weekend away from home, or on a short business trip. Its definitely the ultimate, mobile charger for USB devices.

Initial Impression

As soon as I got this I could not wait to try it out. It was shiny and new. It was black, my favorite color and matched my Torch. I own so many Blackberries and they need different chargers, not to mention chargers for other smart phones. It has 2 USB ports on the front, the top one optimized for smartphone charging, and like I said the 4 yellow lights show the charging status level. Another cool feature is the button on the front that when pushed, and the device is not plugged into the wall, it shows the remaining charge level of 1, 2, 3 or 4 lights (25, 50, 75, 100%). This was truly something I could not wait to put to the test!

The Test Drive

It happened that I was preparing to leave for a 3-7 day trip to have some tests run at a doctor out of town. We were staying at a hotel while gone and it involved a 12 hr drive split into 2 days, the perfect chance to test my ZaggSparq 2.0! I charged it fully, the recommended 9 hrs, before initial use and got 3 awesome charges out of it. Technically maybe more, because as anyone who has ever used GPS on your BB device knows, it drinks battery. It can kill one in less than 2 hours if not plugged up to a charge. So I used it to charge and run my GPS to get around Saint Louis, the “Gateway to the West”. Then I was able to get 2 more charges ( I normally kill my battery daily, being such an active tester and BB addict) on the following 2 days before having to charge the Zaggsparq 2.0 again. I have to say I was blown away from this little powerhouse that is not much bigger than a couple of drink coasters (approx 4”x4”x1”). On the 4th day I was resting all day and had specifically run my battery down to red (5% approx) just to be happily surprised when it was charged in approx 4 hours. Again I was impressed that it was not much different than my OEM BB wall charger. What an awesome little device. I started thinking this will be one of the best things for mobile electronic users ever! One charger for Ipod touch, all my Blackberries, Digital camera, other smartphones, and Bluetooth headsets! I get so sick and tired of having to carry so many different chargers when I travel. NO MORE! The ZaggSparq 2.0 has replaced them all!

-No more packing multiple chargers for travel
    -No more bulk-used to take an electronic bag, now I have this! Love the size!
    -Replaces any devices that can be charged via USB.
    -Small in size, easily packed.
    -No more worry about the MP3 player or GPS, (or dare I say watching a movie) killing my battery on a trip, now I can charge wherever I am without worrying about a plugin!
    -Lights show charge @ a touch of a button.
    -Did I say size??

-What do you do with all your chargers now(LOL)??

At 99.00 this is a pretty good deal. While most people can not afford one for everyone they know, they may buy one or two.

Rating: 9/10

Verdict: Go on over to one of these links and get you a Zaggsparq 2.0 today!

Zagg Site

Zagg Facebook

Zagg on Twitter

NOTE: Zagg runs discounts occasionally on their facebook page for percentage off any on their other great products! Do you like them???

This is not the end

This is still not the end

This is almost the end . . .

Finally the end!

There is a special contest to win a ZaggSparq in Premium, are you a premium member yet??

Go here to sign up now for Premium!
    Last edited by thbassman; 03-08-2011 at 08:13 AM.

Carpe Diem!!

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!