Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~and it still takes from ya call fowarding minutes.has anyone realized this? Sorry ... Smartphone Reviews forum

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~and it still takes from ya call fowarding minutes.has anyone realized this? Sorry if it was mentioned,I'm unable to view all the posts(typical for me and a bb.)

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Â* Oh No!An internal error has occurred within YouMail.com. The error has been logged and automatically reported to the YouMail Support Team. We are sorry for the inconvenience. This error may have been an intermittent occurrence and it may be possible to use your browser's back button to try again. You can also click here to return to the YouMail.com home. Â* keeps doing this.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by angelzrage View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~and it still takes from ya call fowarding minutes.has anyone realized this? Sorry if it was mentioned,I'm unable to view all the posts(typical for me and a bb.)
    Yes this was discussed in the earlier pages.

Quote Originally Posted by angelzrage View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Â* Oh No!An internal error has occurred within YouMail.com. The error has been logged and automatically reported to the YouMail Support Team. We are sorry for the inconvenience. This error may have been an intermittent occurrence and it may be possible to use your browser's back button to try again. You can also click here to return to the YouMail.com home. Â* keeps doing this.
    I just went to my account both on my BB and on regular website...worked fine.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

PIN/ID
    N/A
    ~via BB
    (wap.pinstack.com)~

OP updated.

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    hey, just out of curiosity i clicked the "cancel you mail" link and saw:
    Quote Originally Posted by youmail site

Just when we're about to add:
    • Importing contacts and friends
    • Integrating with your instant messaging
    • Visual voicemail access from your smart phone

PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by offthahorseceo View Post
    NICE!
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

melodicbarriste no está en línea Stack level 2
    That's odd - I already have access to visual voicemail, but have no clue how to add pictures for my contacts. Great news about the contact importing though...I actually sent them an email about that a week ago.

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1

They have been saying that for a LONG time now.

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble. Hopefully sometime soon though.
    :)

Carnegie0107 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mcm180 View Post
    Yup it was in January of this year. And you do forward yr # - but your phone still rings like normal which is why they probably say redirect.

I love love love youmail. The best part when compared to its competitors is that you can upload your own mp3 - so I superimposed a voice note greeting asking for clr to leave a vm msg onto the chorus of my friends favorite songs - being able to go to the website and check my vm without having to dial in is a plus too- it will rock even more when they give blackberries flash-player lite or something so we can use the BB browser to play the vm.
    The browser in OS 4.5 will play the voicemail. Altogether, one of the best things I've done with my BlackBerry, and I don't even have to download anything! It also saves my minutes, because I don't have to call to check my voicemail. Just bookmark m.youmail.com on my BB's browser. If I do bother to check it, that is; with the new beta transcription service, I know what my callers said without even having to listen. Anyone reading this should stop reading now and go to youmail.com right now and try it. Seriously. Go. Why are you still reading? Type the address in your browser right now!

hunterp101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241F126D
    I am a big fan of Youmail. But........the speech to text does not work well at all. They definitely need to work on that. Otherwise......I'm loving it.

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~greatest service I've been using it for like 6 7 months now I love it

jerrycrabb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe4It
    I posted this on another thread, but then realized this seemed to be a better one (sorry to moderators)

I like the idea here, and today set up several personal greetings through YouMail. I tried recording them both using their web-browser recorder (using flash) and also recording them as .wav files and uploading them.

They always sound fine when I listen to them on my computer through youmail, but when actually calling my voicemail there is unbearable static over the greeting.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I'd hate to give up on this.

-Jerry

Marc from YouMail Helped me resolve this within min of posting!! Hats off guys.

Turns out that while everything sounded fine on this end, (listening through a pretty nice headset) My recording volume was way too low for YouMail.

Silly mistake on my end but hopefully someone will learn from it.

Cheers.
    Last edited by jerrycrabb; 06-16-2008 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Resloved
    Build a man a fire and he shall be warm for the night. Catch a man on fire and he shall be warm for the rest of his life!

PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrycrabb View Post
    I posted this on another thread, but then realized this seemed to be a better one (sorry to moderators)

I like the idea here, and today set up several personal greetings through YouMail. I tried recording them both using their web-browser recorder (using flash) and also recording them as .wav files and uploading them.

They always sound fine when I listen to them on my computer through youmail, but when actually calling my voicemail there is unbearable static over the greeting.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I'd hate to give up on this.

-Jerry
    Do you have your cell phone or something that connects OTA nearby? That could cause interference.

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted

Thumbs up Im Loving YouMail

Im absolutely loving YouMail. My friends and family love the personal greetings. It's one of the best applications im using to date.

TheTechGuy no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm a big fan of YouMail! When I first signed up I assumed they had voice to text... to my suprise they didn't have it at all. Oh well I was signed up and the phone was set so I kept using it. I never had a problem with there standard voicemail service. Sure enough they started testing the voice to text. The first ever voice to text I ever received on YouMail was the funniest thing my BB has ever seen. Anywho... the voice to text has come a long way in such a small amount of time. The fact that my voicemail is emailed to me with the text in milliseconds is awesome. The text isn't a 100% but I have understood almost all of them without having to actually dial in. As long as we all help make the service better the better it will be. I can see myself using YouMail for a long time.

To me YouMail does to Voice Mail what Jive Talk does to IM

I hope this quick review helps.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast