Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 139

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have been using YouMail for awhile now and I LOVE it! ... Smartphone Reviews forum

  1. #46
    joeperrin212's Avatar
    joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    245DA445
    Posts
    658

    Advertisement



    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have been using YouMail for awhile now and I LOVE it!
    I also like how you can send friends an email or SMS when you change their message or choose the option to keep it a surprise.
    There are many great messages and more comming all the time.

    5/5

  2. #47
    angelzrage's Avatar
    angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    84
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ya it still uses ya fowarding . Iget voicemail alot,and I was just saying so because of the begining of the thread u were tellin someone that it did not forward.lol I need a new. Phone. Anyone wana buy a curve with uncaught errors and no texts lol

  3. #48
    saukrateaz's Avatar
    saukrateaz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    258
    Youmail is great
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  4. #49
    lucky13mt's Avatar
    lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Posts
    2,818
    Quote Originally Posted by angelzrage View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ya it still uses ya fowarding . Iget voicemail alot,and I was just saying so because of the begining of the thread u were tellin someone that it did not forward.lol I need a new. Phone. Anyone wana buy a curve with uncaught errors and no texts lol
    im sorry but you are incorrect. i was telling them that your actual phone number isnt forwarded...but when you reject/miss a call then that call is forwarded to the voice mail number. its a simple misunderstanding especially since so much was said.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

  5. #50
    lucky13mt's Avatar
    lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Posts
    2,818
    id like everyone to double check their bill and plan because you might actually have included call forward conditional minutes and not be charged up to that amount.

    i have 1000 included and it logs off 1 min for every voicemail according to the rep. same process as the reg tmo voice mail server.

    even for those service providers that dont just log off 1 min a voice mail...say someone left a 10 min voice mail (which if it was seriously that important they would just keep calling i would assume) you would have room for 100 voice mails a month each 10 min long.

    just a thought.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

  6. #51
    angelzrage's Avatar
    angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    84
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have 500 forward minutes.and regardless what gets forwarded.its still a forward and it does takes from it.so regardless what number is forwarded,u will still be charged if u have a set amount of mins.and u go over.(Forwarding mins.)

  7. #52
    angelzrage's Avatar
    angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    84
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~and the tmo server does not take mins.from mine with voicmail.I have the wifi also.I never see any mins on my bill.

  8. #53
    lucky13mt's Avatar
    lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Posts
    2,818
    Quote Originally Posted by angelzrage View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~and the tmo server does not take mins.from mine with voicmail.I have the wifi also.I never see any mins on my bill.
    everytime someone calls you and it is rejected or missed...only 1 min gets logged.

    wifi is using service around you locally that doesnt charge you regardless.

    youre right. tmo server does not take minutes. it takes only 1. which the rep said that is the same thing that YouMail did.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

  9. #54
    Reesa23's Avatar
    Reesa23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    PIN/ID
    325FA8A8
    Posts
    88
    I wanted to try this, but it doesn't work with US Cellular. Bummer.
    Carrier: US Cellular
    Location: Rockford, IL.
    NEW PIN # 312D19A4

  10. #55
    GadgetProne's Avatar
    GadgetProne no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    everytime someone calls you and it is rejected or missed...only 1 min gets logged.

    wifi is using service around you locally that doesnt charge you regardless.

    youre right. tmo server does not take minutes. it takes only 1. which the rep said that is the same thing that YouMail did.
    An incoming call isn't forwarded until;
    1. if busy
    2. if no reply
    3. not reachable

    When you receive a call you either answer or you don't. If you Do answer...no forwarding. If you don't answer it will be forwarded to Either your mobile carrier's Vmail number or one you assign. When using Youmail you assign their Vmail number in your phone.

    I have unlimited mobile 2 mobile, so when I call tmobile's Vmail number it doesn't cost me any minutes. When I use Youmail I get 1000 call forwarding minutes due to my family plan.
    Last edited by GadgetProne; 04-01-2008 at 02:41 AM.

  11. #56
    lucky13mt's Avatar
    lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Posts
    2,818
    Quote Originally Posted by GadgetProne View Post
    An incoming call isn't forwarded until;
    1. if busy
    2. if no reply
    3. not reachable

    When you receive a call you either answer or you don't. If you Do answer...no forwarding. If you don't answer it will be forwarded to Either your mobile carrier's Vmail number or one you assign. When using Youmail you assign their Vmail number in your phone.

    I have unlimited mobile 2 mobile, so when I call tmobile's Vmail number it doesn't cost me any minutes. When I use Youmail I get 1000 call forwarding minutes due to my family plan.
    Thank you very informative .

  12. #57
    DOOG9517's Avatar
    DOOG9517 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    103
    The best part is no more caling in for messages! They come in an email in WAV format as an attachment, which you can never listen to if you choose not to. Awesome, and FREE!

  13. #58
    butterfly2's Avatar
    butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    you dont forward your number...lol

    if you forwarded your number where would the call go to? it cant be sent to you again...

    the call goes to your phone because your number was dialed...and once it is missed, rejected, or automatically forwarded it then gets forwarded, directed, or redirected to your voice mail number. nothing gets forwarded to your phone and nothing is forwarded to your phone.

    your voice mail number is not your phone number lol.

    what YouMail does is change the forwarding number of your voice mail number to the YouMail voice mail number...

    which can easily be reversed if you don't like YouMail

    Same difference just different choice of words called (wordplay)(redirected/forward/avert/change/deflect/modify) means the same thing!! Just the same way you can redirect/forward your mobile # to your home or office phone or to a hotel for that matter it's all about preference and if you have the time or patience to deal with 3rd party redirecting/forwarding!! A lot of ppl seem to be having fun with it...so all that is beside the point, if it's free and your info is not being misused/abused what the heck use it...but read all terms and agreements!!
    Last edited by butterfly2; 04-02-2008 at 10:49 PM.
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

  14. #59
    lucky13mt's Avatar
    lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Posts
    2,818
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2 View Post
    Same difference just different choice of words called (wordplay)(redirected/forward/avert/change/deflect/modify) means the same thing!! Just the same way you can redirect/forward your mobile # to your home or office phone or to a hotel for that matter it's all about preference and if you have the time or patience to deal with 3rd party redirecting/forwarding!! A lot of ppl seem to be having fun with it...so all that is beside the point, if it's free and your info is not being misused/abused what the heck use it...but read all terms and agreements!!
    im sorry but you are still misunderstanding.

    there is no "dealing" with forwarding settings. it takes less than 5 min to set all the basic stuff up and however long you want it to take for all the personal greetings stuff.

    once again...youre mobile number is not being redirected/forward/avert/change/deflect/modified...the missed/rejected call is being redirected/forward/avert/change/deflect/modified. you do not change your number to set up YouMail.

    you change the default voice mail number to YouMail's voice mail number.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

  15. #60
    monica.simons's Avatar
    monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Posts
    2,396
    I am using this program now and absolutely LOVE it... One thing I really like is the fact that when I was trying berry-a-code it never worked. Was supposed to at least give me area call was coming from. Now with this program I get a text letting me know I have a voicemail, with the number and who it is!!
    Only thing is that I don't get that voicemail icon at the top of my phone, so I REALLY have to make sure I check my voicemail!
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •