PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

looks like a handy tool but too expensive for me
    Never give up...you can always make a difference

Douglas2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down unwiredsignal.com

Quote Originally Posted by earthskater View Post
    I prefer this website Unwired Signal (unwiredsignal.com), they specialize in cell phone signals, and not only do they have affordable pricing (better than Tiger Direct), but also free customer service. Call them and give them the exact details of your cell phone signal booster situation and they will recommend exactly the right product for you. Here is the link to their signal booster category FYI:
    unwiredsignal.com/?c=132&cn=Building+Cellular+Signal+Boosters
    I did not know what I needed to make my equipment work, so I spoke to the man who answered the phone at UnwiredSignal.com. I told him what I had and he made the determination of what I needed. The order was placed that day (5/21/09) and I received an e-mail that my order had shipped.

It arrived today (5/26/09) but did not have the fittings to connect to my device!! When I called and spoke to the same man and told him the merchandise did not work with my equipment, he said I had a "tone" and then told me he didn't like my attitude. (Trust me, I hadn't even had a chance to tell him what the entirety of the problem was!!) He said I should just send the merchandise back, as he did not need to deal with someone who was rude. (Um, giving him my name and telling him I have a problem with my order is rude? How about insulting customers and hanging up on them !!??)

If you need customer service and you need guidance as to what you should order, DO NOT use this company!!! I have no idea if the person I spoke to was the owner or a disgruntled employee, but I won't be calling back any time soon.

UnwiredSignal no está en línea Stack level 1
    In Reply to "Douglas2"

Sometimes we can give someone a certain impression wether intentional or not. I'm not taking any side on the phone conversation, but let's just say there was some miscommunication. The ultimate outcome here is what should be debated. There was a follow up conversation with me in which we determined that the proper fittings were in the package and the customer had either overlooked them or just didn't bother reading the instructions before quickly picking up the phone to let us know we had failed in our service. I don't know about you, but when someone takes great care and concern to make a business a success, a person might be somewhat sensitive to remarks such as "you sent me the wrong stuff", or something accusatory. The reason no refund was ever given is because the customer actually recieved the proper equipment we recommended, and it works. I guess that information was never followed up on after the bold claim about us was made. Unwiredsignal.com has been in business nine years and has grown every year over the last. Well over a third of our customers are repeat or referred. I highly doubt bad customer service can accomplish that.

samsolong no está en línea Stack level 1
    Customer is always right no matter what...well some customers take advantage and misuse that trust. But again, no one is perfect!

4naima no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Don't get the Wireless Extender YX-510

I purchased the YX-510 a little over 2 months ago. Once I got it working, I had to be very close to the inside rubber ducky antenna... if I moved further than 5 ft my signal sucked again... I had to return it because I needed something that would cover my whole home and this kit was not going to cut it.

I did my research online and found Wilson Electronics, I called them, talked to Larry in tech support and he made a recommendation based on the information I gave him. He guaranteed it would work. Ready to try it out he told me they dont sell to the public so he sent me to one of their dealers. A company called Unwiredsignal.com. They connected me to them and I talked to Jeff and just to verify he knew what he was doing, I let him ask me all the questions he needed to make a recommendation. Once he did, I told him he gave me the same part number Larry gave me.

I placed my order with Jeff and received my package in 2 days. Pretty fast if you ask me, some companies take even longer just to ship it out. Once I had my husband set the kit up we powered the amplifier... walked around the house... and there they were... full bars! Man, I was so excited this thing worked! I received compliments from family and friends when they came for the holidays... Every one said "you have great signal in here, I normally have to go outside my house to get a call"... I had to tell them my secret.

Now I'm giving it to you. Call UnwiredSignal.com for all your cell phone signal issue needs. They can definately help.

4naima no está en línea Stack level 1
    BTW I didn't have any issues with UnwiredSignal. From the lady that answered the phone, to the man who made my recommendation they were all very polite and helpful. I do believe some customers take advantage of companies because they feel that they can do anything to sabotage their reputation. I mean this guy didn't even respond to UnwiredSignal's post and we all know he received an email saying some one responded to his post. The nerve of some people.

jamesdenoil no está en línea Stack level 1
    too much expensive .............!!

Baggz345 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Don't really need it for that price... for sure not at home. Might come handy in the office though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12