Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ well from what I have heard and read the likelyhood of at&t ... Smartphone Reviews forum

misstiffe no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ well from what I have heard and read the likelyhood of at&t getting the storm is as likely as verizon getting the iPhone. and that's from at&t insiders but who knows they all lie. I really love my berry but I think the touchscreen, apps, and quickness of the iphone is gonna pull me away based on some of the storms negative feedback by other sites. I hate at&t but am stuck in a family plan contract so we can't all go to verizon. Congrats storm owners I am still jealous.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by misstiffe View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ well from what I have heard and read the likelyhood of at&t getting the storm is as likely as verizon getting the iPhone. and that's from at&t insiders but who knows they all lie. I really love my berry but I think the touchscreen, apps, and quickness of the iphone is gonna pull me away based on some of the storms negative feedback by other sites. I hate at&t but am stuck in a family plan contract so we can't all go to verizon. Congrats storm owners I am still jealous.

If the plan you're stuck with is due for an upgrade and you're part of that group you can always walk out. Doesn't have to be the whole tribe. Individual dettachments are allowed. However if the contract's new and if you guys just renewed the contract then, I guess you're pretty much stuck. Also, if you're stuck by choice and don't wanna pay so much then I guess you're also screwed lol. But anyway, I'm also with AT&Apple and I've been hearing they're gonna get some nice phones in 09'...bb's that is. So, I'm also sticking with them. Just upgraded to 4.5 and feels like my old 8310 became a new one . So, I'm saving my upgrade for something worth upgrading to. No, the bold's not worth upgrading to for me. I'd rather upgrade to the javelin before i go with the Bold. what about 3g speed you say...nah no thanks.

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Awesome review. This sounds a lot better to me than the Bold.

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Cables? My Wireless blackberry needs no cables..... bluetooth sync and backup!
    "Who Dares Wins"

jimmybob1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Also having trouble reading 8gig transflash card had in curve ,need to format ? plus how to move contacts from 4.5os to 4.7 now, not as easy as switching device wizard? battey life lags as well could not believe phone did not even come with sleeve holster for $499.99 and yes now have to sell all other BB charges due to "micro"usb , still no flash player supportbut getting a kick out of word mole until themes can be changed

however for all its worth I am glad I have it , love the built in links in messenger to download aim,google talk,yahoo im , color and sound cant be beat, and video clip of vin diesels new movie showed how seamless video play is

joeybuckets123 no está en línea Stack level 2
    great review

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Quote Originally Posted by rmerck View Post
    Hah, I will say that initially after starting the phone up or doing a battery pull, the device lags like hell, but after being on for a few hours, using apps etc, the lag is significantly reduced.

But the lag is definitely not a deal breaker, and it will be fixed in a software update I'm sure.
    Hopefully some of the lag you're experiencing is just the usual "new OS" blues that every BB has for the first day or two out of the box.

I'm glad to hear overall positive reviews. I'll look forward to seeing it released by AT&T (hopefully) soon.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

pck20 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    215C77CB
    Sure looking forward to the TMo version, even on EDGE
    Respect Mah Authoritah!

j_zuniga no está en línea Stack level 1
    Personally I was quite disapointed w/ the storm. Cosmetically the device is georgeous! What I didn't like is how bag the thing lags! The first day I was playing arounf w/ it, it froze. Its an impresive device but I'm going back to the bold. GREAT review btw. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kjlo5 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Does the storm work with any magnetic cases, like the pearl and curve, to lock the phone?

mbranscum no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2161A8BC
    Quote Originally Posted by rmerck View Post
    I got my Storm yesterday at 11:30am, let it fully charge and went to town on the battery. The rest of my day (even when I went to work) was spent watching multiple videos on YouTube, surfing the internet, texting and talking on it. Almost non-stop from when I left the house to when I got home from work.
    Wow...I just want to know where you work. I would love to have a job where I could play with my phone and watch videos!
    Follow me on Twitter

Cool Smartphone User Guy

just an fyi in case some people had same trouble as me with loading address book good idea to backup your BB before running 4.7 DM alot easier to transfer address book,memos,etc. by loading the backup.ipd file and simply transferring to storm

cynyoou no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    340D8188
    I haveto wait until Dec 19 in order to get my discount:cry: OH WELL maybe by then they would upgrade so it wont lag

jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    so when will there be themes already?=)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast