Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Originally Posted by HolidayDre The voyager was never released on any other providers and it ... Smartphone Reviews forum

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by HolidayDre View Post
    The voyager was never released on any other providers and it was a Verizon exclusive phone wasn't it? Why does everyone say this phone will be released? Isn't it also a Verizon exclusive device? I would then assume the Bold is coming to Verizon then? I haven't read anything that says it is.
    There's been information here on the "Stacks', and elsewhere, that has stated Verizon will only have exclusivity on the Storm for 3 months.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

HolidayDre no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    There's been information here on the "Stacks', and elsewhere, that has stated Verizon will only have exclusivity on the Storm for 3 months.

I see. I've seen people on here say it too, but they never had any links or sources. I'll just wait and see what happens.

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6
    The phone is not compatible with PocketMac (which affects myself directly, I found I had to implement use of VMware Fusion with a Windows XP install to synchronize and transfer contacts).

Does compatability mode help with this any?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Good review, very informative. I think I should get my hands on one... When they release it in Canada

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68
    Will Viigo work in Compatibility Mode??? I know their working on the update, but know for sure it's one of my most used apps.

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    Ordered mine got it on Saturday. Already took off a bunch of crap didn't want (Help, Task, games, video) 3 of my app on the pearl transfered over, but didn't work. Took them off as well. Aerize Email Alerts didn't work so that wemt to. Definitly takes some getting use to. The touch screen is crazy weird. The speed of the phone is crazy wicked. Use to take 30 to a minutes to send an email, now right after I press send I see the check mark.
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

kalel434 no está en línea Stack level 2
    yeah just got mine today it was crazy cause i was waitng for fedx to bring it i ckd on the tracking code found out what time the fedx truck was gonna be here an i still messed him, had to go to there warehouse an pick it up i was hot cause i had the door proped open an everything, but oh well its funny now but when it happen i was pissed lol oh yeah i agree with the review 2 i love viigo to

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Wow!! :cry: The wait goes on I guess. Good thing I stayed with my curve and just decided to upgrade to 4.5. I'll wait a few more months till AT&T gets it . Good luck to you guys who have it. I'll brag about it too in a few months.

Lindararith no está en línea Stack level 3
    Great review. Hope T-Mobile will get the Storm too.

Subarudude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    who noze
    Great Review...and I hate you now...........the waiting period is Killing me....its saturday night...........mine comes monday afternoon......aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 killleerrrr

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    I changed the home page on 7 devices to Pinstack.com. Haha
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    lmbo!! i do that too when i go into corporate stores

-------
    thanks for the review rmerck! i had the chance to demo the storm at the dev conference in october and it was super laggy then. i'll let the abusers get the kinks ironed out and hopefully be ready for a javelin when its released

marcrott no está en línea Stack level 2
    Great Review...and I hate you now...........the waiting period is Killing me....its saturday night...........mine comes monday afternoon......aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 killleerrrr

LOL I 110% agree. It's like waiting for xmas when you were about 8years old. Always looking at the clock and waiting for tha day to come. But time stands still!!! LOL

WirelessVC no está en línea Stack level 2
    FYI ... an Alpha version of Viigo for the Storm will be released in the next few days.

bsubenvis no está en línea Stack level 2
    So I just signed a new 2 year in August when I got my curve. If I walk in my local store tomorrow and want to buy a storm (they had 10 left as of tonight)how much cash am I going to spend right there?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Several hundred dollars....
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast