Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The app will not work properly on a phone without gps. Although you can use ... Smartphone Reviews forum

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Advertisement

The app will not work properly on a phone without gps. Although you can use an external gps. I know, I was disappointed too since I don't have gps.
    However on the website I set it up to send me a text message whenever a new alert is reported. And I set up Jott with Trapster, so I can call Jott and report traps. Seems to be working good, but not as nice as popup alerts and the map. It would be nice if there were more users in my area. So anyone in Charlotte with an 8310, go download this now.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Thanks for the review Cherri......I'm giving this a try......I'll be driving from Phoenix, AZ to Del Mar, CA on Memorial Day weekend and I'm sure this will come in handy!!!

Hopefully lots of people will start using this.....there is great potential here. I have been caught by a speed trap before, my first and only speeding ticket and it still makes me mad
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

[IFC]Area51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmatt View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~this program seams to be more suited for speed traps and all those stupid camera takeing things. For daily stuff a radar detector is still the best bang for your buck.
    I agree, this is more of a redlight camera and speed trap thing. To know where or if a cop is near by then like bigmatt said, radar detector is the way to go.

YADDAHOLLA no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24011EA6

Help

Hi Hey I Tried That Trapster Thing And I Cant Seem To Make It Work On My Phone I Have 8800 I Can Download It And Everything Just Cant See The Map And It Keeps Beeping Saying Error Somthing I Cant Remeber Cause I Took It Off My Phone Already So If U Have An Answer Or Anything It Would Be Great Thanks

smis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    OU812
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    A couple of hours ago in Murrieta,ca I reported where the police often hang out. There needs to popup where there donut shop.

bigmatt no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i installed this on mt 8703. I have a gps reciver so I figured I could still use it if I want. However everytime I try to open it I get this error:
    Error starting tmbbnmd.class'javax.microedition.io.file.fileconne ction'not found
    Last edited by bigmatt; 05-04-2008 at 06:18 PM.

showtime no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    sounds like an cool app. I'll have to give it a try,

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~how do I set it up I downloaded it for my curve and its stuck in a attempting to accses gps I tried there settings but don't understand it lol just got the curve please help

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    lol...did i just spoil all my 'coolness' ?
    NO way, in fact you just got real..... increasing your coolness ...

Kudos for the outstanding review.... as a speeder myself I'm going to be all over this app!

Thanks cherrichiodo!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by drdoom23 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~how do I set it up I downloaded it for my curve and its stuck in a attempting to accses gps I tried there settings but don't understand it lol just got the curve please help
    Hopefully by curve u mean 8310 (I'm wap so I can't see ur profile without clicking out of thread). If so, exit the app and refresh your gps location under options/advanced options/gps. Then try it again

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmatt View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i installed this on mt 8703. I have a gps reciver so I figured I could still use it if I want. However everytime I try to open it I get this error:
    Error starting tmbbnmd.class'javax.microedition.io.file.fileconne ction'not found
    Matt -- not sure about external. Did u check their site? I'll try to put in a PM to the creator (I think he has a PS acct) and see if he can chime in on this thread

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    NO way, in fact you just got real..... increasing your coolness ...

Kudos for the outstanding review.... as a speeder myself I'm going to be all over this app!

Thanks cherrichiodo!
    I try archer

I actually like the *trap* part of this bc as said above not sure how long live/realtime data exists.

BTW, was on this road once again yesterdat coming back from soccer. There is a digital sign at the other end of this road that tells you how many tickets have been given out within a certain time. Friday night 77 tickets were given out in a six hour period.

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    man i should have downloaded this. I just got a ticket today for 83 in a 70

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    lol...did i just spoil all my 'coolness' ?

yes, i am a soccer mom!! my son plays on two different teams and i spend A LOT of time driving him all over Nor Cal .. one of the sole reasons why i bought the 8310 .. for GPS

there isn't an 'ota' for the download. you have to visit the link above, register, and they will send a confirmation. then you log back in using the confirmation email and the ota will the become available
    nope you didn't spoil your coolness at all. Being a soccer mom is one of the hardest jobs on here. I give you 110% credit and on a scale of 1 to 10 your coolness is an 11 LOL
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

Rota no está en línea Stack level 2
    The program works great. It kept up with all the speeding and red light cameras around here as well as plenty of places where cops like to hang out that I didn't know. Thanks for the review!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast