If there is one thing I feel is lacking in the Blackberry OS is personal ... Smartphone Reviews forum

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    T o' Bee

Review: Splash ID, Your Personal Information Management Application!!!

If there is one thing I feel is lacking in the Blackberry OS is personal information management. It would be nice to be able to customize your information to better suit your own needs.
    This is the main reason I am really excited about SplashID!

While the Password Keeper does the basics, SplashID has it all figured out.

1) Enter your information into any of over 20 categories from Credit card numbers, to bank account info, to web login information. Don't see one that fits your exact info you want to store? Don't worry, you can create your own category and subcategory, even customize the fields!

2) Not only is your information stored on your Blackberry, you also get a desktop version. While we all have grown accustomed to typing feverishly on our Blackberries, when entering large amounts of numbers and information, I have to admit it can become quite cumbersome. With SplashID you can enter it either on your Blackberry, OR on the desktop.

3) Syncing is SIMPLE! Click on the Synchronize icon in the Desktop Manager. Click the execute Add-ins box, goto the configure tab at the top, select Configure Add-ins, and check the icon for SplashID!!!! ( You have to install both SplashID Desktop and install the application on your Blackberry for this to work!) Then each time you sync, your personal info gets updated.

4) Password protect both your Desktop version AND your Blackberry app. Nice feature for those of you who share PC's at home.

5) Have you purchased/used other personal information applications such as ewallet, Cryptinfo or Mobisafe and not been thrilled? Well you can import data from these to save the extra work in setting everything up.

Overall, I give this a 4.9 out of 5. The TOTAL ability to customize to your individual needs is a HUGE plus, as you don't limit the scope of information you can store easily. The ONLY every slight drawback is the price tag of $29.95. But trust me, don't let that scare you.
    A free 30 day trial can be downloaded at the link below, and they even have a 60 day moneyback guarantee. Thats how confident they are that you will like their product. Give it a try and you'll see it's well worth the money. How much time/money would you be out should your purse/wallet be lost and fall into the wrong hands, and you don't have a list of all your credit card #'s and contact phone numbers for them? Alot more than 30 bucks, I can assure you!
    Send me a PM or post here any questions you may have!
    The Stacks Rock.....

Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    Ask Me

Re: Review: Splash ID

Thanks Todd. Great review. I think I'm going to have to give it a go!

manapuaman no está en línea Stack level 3

I had the Nokia and Treo versions and they are much better. They have yet to still fix the font size and the bottom of the screen gets cut off.

zentient no está en línea Stack level 2

I haven't used this for BB yet (need BB first, still waiting), but I've used the Palm version and it is rock solid on both Mac and PDA and syncs without issues (using MissingSync for Palm).