Verdict: Pros: Cons: URL: link Price: $71.00 to $80.00 not including shipping Overall Rating: Description: ... Smartphone Reviews forum

nutsnbolts no está en línea Stack Mod

Review: Sony Ericsson HBH-610

Advertisement

Verdict:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    URL:
    link
    Price: $71.00 to $80.00 not including shipping
    Overall Rating:

Description:
    Thanks to Bluetooth™ wireless technology 2.0, the signal link is more secure and the phone conversation is clearer. The Bluetooth™ technology also ensures that the headset is compatible with most Bluetooth™-enabled phones in the market. Bluetooth™ Headset HBH-610 is packed with technology but low in weight. An ergonomic ear hook combined with low weight enable you to wear the headset all day long, staying truly handsfree.

Here is the link.

Price ranges from $71.00 to $80.00 not including shipping.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

Out of the small box it came in, it is definately a sleek looking headset. It has 2 additional interchangeable pieces that can alter the look of the headset. Small, form fitting and professional is something I was looking for and this definately matches the criteria.

Above all, it hugs your ear securely so it doesn't flip flop when you move your head around.

The set has a total of 3 buttons and 1 indicator light.

The buttons as follows:
    1. Volume Up
    2. Volume Down
    3. Power On/Off

The function of the buttons can do several things such as pairing, resetting, muting, call cancel depending on the combination of the 3 buttons you depress or how many seconds you hold it down.

In addition, it does come with a wall charger and a neck strap which is detachable from the entire strap.

USAGE IMPRESSIONS

So far my experience with this is sub par. The entire digital concept of this headset really has disappointed me. In comparison to my Jabra BT800, the sound from the headset seems to be digitally created. In plain and simple, it doesn't sound normal.

It pairs with my Blackberry 7520 easily and there are no issues with connecting and answering as opposed to the BT800's known issue with it.

CONCLUDING IMPRESSIONS

I could have given you a more technical approach with this review like all other reviews out there, however, I wanted to share my experience in a form and function style. From Bluetooth 2.0, DSP to 6.5 talk/300 hours standby time, this is a solid perform so far. Worth the money? I would say yes indeed. The prices on this is dropping and to say the least, it's build with quality. Function wise, like any hardware items out there, it will work for the most part.

QUICK COOL THINGS
    • Voice Dialing Capability
    • Ability to check battery status
    • Interchangeable design cover
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 06-06-2006 at 09:15 PM.
    Pinstack.com – where Blackberry Professionals Connect!
    Got Stacked? Then Join Stack Groups today, coming 24-July-06!

Updated.

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF
    Does the earbud rest inside the ear like the standrard ipod earbuds, or does it rest on top of the ear?

Also, does the over the ear piece swivel/hinge like the motorola models?

It looks like a fantastic unit and south of $100 seems very resonable.

The earbud rests like an Ipod earbud.

Also the ear piece swivel/hinge is similar to the motorola ones.

Just make sure you see if you can try it out. The digital aspect of the unit is still in the air for me. Will update as I try it more.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I think I'm going try this... great review!

mrpink57 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320F8773

Re: REVIEW: Sony Ericsson HBH-610

I guess you can take one of the Jabra earbuds that lock in the ear and use it with the HBH-610, I was planning on getting this headset over my BT500 however SE said it may not work with my BB.

pink
    Do you know what this is? Its the world's smallest violin playing just for the waitresses.