Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

i am looking into buying that same case for my berry but was wondering if ... Smartphone Reviews forum

nippaz no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: REVIEW: Seidio Hybrid Case for the Curve

Advertisement

i am looking into buying that same case for my berry but was wondering if it helped protect against getting dust behind the screen when storing it in your pocket. i don't carry around a purse or anything so i have to have it in my pocket and i recall reading a post about how dust gets behind the top right corner of the screen.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

well, i haven't even been using it a week, so...i guess im used to a lil bit of dust under the screen. i have had this 8310 in a bestskinsever.com full body suit and a case since it came out of the box. just switched to this one last week.

i will say this, tiny bits and particles do get up underneath this case. and since its clear, its very annoying. i find myself sticking business cards and such up inside to get stuff out but still sooo worth it. i love the back opening of the speaker (with special battery cover).

j0hn00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242066D4

i will say this, tiny bits and particles do get up underneath this case. and since its clear, its very annoying.
    exactly why i ditched my hard case. i ended up destroying it because i kept taking it apart every night to blow the dust out.

bfourney no está en línea Stack level 1

Is the clear plastic on the front half hard plastic like a CD case or somewhat flexible?

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Cherri why do you resist the slip holster?

P.S. I won't be biased like thbassman, since Cherri won't ever get around to doing my theme. But yeah, her themes rock...
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it

Lol you could always use a can of air, like i do to get rid of the dust..
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

uvamack no está en línea Stack level 2

I just received my Seidio Hybrid Case and the one problem I am having is typing. They could have done a better job on tapering the edges around the keyboard and trackball or cutting them back so it is not as close. For people that have big hands and fingers, it makes it a little tough because edge of the case on the left and right sides are very very close to the keyboard. I will try it out for a few days, but I have a feeling it might be going back. I think the case is great and provides excellent protection, but it just encroaches on my ability to type without typos. I got the Seidio battery as well, and let me tell you it makes a big difference!!! Maybe Seidio will make some adjustments in the future on the 8300 case then I will get the improved model.
    Last edited by uvamack; 11-15-2007 at 08:24 PM.

SanaTizer no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249e3b2f
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post

try this app
    http://www.geekandproud.net/blackberry-software/
    choose the soft reset applicaiton...every time you need to reboot, use it i love it!!!
    Cherri,
    When you need to soft rest your baby just use the good old windows 3 finger salute, press the alt+right shift+delete. That combo resets your berry. No need for 3rd party apps necessary.

I found that from another stacker when a 3rd party was locking up my berry.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Great review C! Looks like a great product. Unfortunately, without the built-in belt clip, I can't use it. I guess I'll stay with my Vaja....

rand0m no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by uvamack View Post
    I just received my Seidio Hybrid Case and the one problem I am having is typing. They could have done a better job on tapering the edges around the keyboard and trackball or cutting them back so it is not as close. For people that have big hands and fingers, it makes it a little tough because edge of the case on the left and right sides are very very close to the keyboard. I will try it out for a few days, but I have a feeling it might be going back. I think the case is great and provides excellent protection, but it just encroaches on my ability to type without typos. I got the Seidio battery as well, and let me tell you it makes a big difference!!! Maybe Seidio will make some adjustments in the future on the 8300 case then I will get the improved model.
    thanks for the info!! .. my hands are somewhat big, so this might be an issue.. hmm

what i was thinking as a method to fix the trackball problem is to maybe customize the case by "cutting" out the piece inbetween the screen and keyboard.

what do you guys think?????!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123