Verdict: Excellent user friendly Pearl Case Pros: Covers most important parts, 1mm thickness of case ... Smartphone Reviews forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Review: Seidio 8100 Cases

Advertisement

Verdict: Excellent user friendly Pearl Case
    Pros: Covers most important parts, 1mm thickness of case
    Cons: Unsure of screen coverage by picture quality
    URL: http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...&Category=1054
    Price: $24.95
    Overall Rating:

It's been a while since I have done a review, but I thought I'd let all of you current (and future) Pearl owners know about these cases (if you don't already).

As most of you know, I am a current supporter of Fortte Open Face cases for my 7100's. However, I saw the following case and although I will more than likely remain with Fortte as a customer, I want to give this case a try when I get my Pearl (hopefully within the next 2 weeks as I have gone back to school and need a new phone LOL).

This case comes in 3 colors. Pink Crystal (for you females who love "girly" colors); Smoke Crystal (for the guys and those females who don't want pink like me LMAO) and a Super Slim Crystal Case.

There is a link here that explains assembling the case to use with the phone http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...n=Custom&ID=73

It looks easy as there are only 4 steps to putting the case on the phone. I will have to try this out myself when I receive the case and phone.

This case has cutouts for the USB port, headset, antenna and speaker. The keyboard is also left uncovered for easy typing of messages. I am not able to tell whether the screen is covered or not.

Although I cannot yet give a personal use verdict of this case as I do not yet have it or the 8100, it looks as if it's a good case and I would recommend trying it out.

EDIT: I found the following cases:
    1) Fortte's Pearl 8100 Open Face Case w/clip
    2) Fortte Pearl 8100 Body Glove Case w/clip
    3) Krusell Cabriolet 8100 Case
    4) Krusell Body Glove Case

Based on my previous experience with a Krusell 7100 series case, I would have to really be willing to give the Krusell cases a second chance for the Pearl. Let the battle of the cases begin LOL
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 01-16-2007 at 09:59 PM.

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Review: Seidio 8100 Cases

Nice review. No thumbnails though...
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Great review!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

My next review will be the 8100 Fortte Open Face Case. I decided to bypass the other cases. The thumbnails were included LOL Look directly below the review unless u can't see them from your Pearl LOL