Traveling without a backup battery pack for your smartphone these days is like Russian roulette, ... Smartphone Reviews forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

Thumbs up Review: RichardSolo 1800 Portable Battery Pack + PinStack Discount

Traveling without a backup battery pack for your smartphone these days is like Russian roulette, especially if you are a heavy user. I carry one every time I go to conventions. If you fly frequently, then you have without a doubt found yourself in places where an outlet just wasn't feasible or you just didn't have time to sit by your phone while it charges. Most likely those few outlets you find at airports are already taken by someone else who is running low on juice.

The RichardSolo 1800 is an essential accessory when owning any smartphone. We know the battery life on these new devices isn't optimal. I have noticed BlackBerry getting better, but continue to hear how the iPhone battery life, with heavy use, doesn't even last a whole day (RichardSolo also makes a battery case for the iPhone called a MiLi Power Skin. Another essential accessory for additional battery on the go.) I have been doing a lot of day travel away from home lately and have used the RichardSolo on more than a few occasions. For example, it gives a dead battery on the BlackBerry Bold 9000 a full charge in a little over an hour. It can successfully charge both the Bold and a Pearl without running out of juice, allowing for additional charging if needed (The old Duracell 2-AAA battery pack I have used in the past never fully charged my BlackBerry). The RichardSolo also comes with a white LED to use a flashlight and a red LED laser for meetings/presentations. The charging lights on the top let you know when you need to charge, when its charging from the wall or when your device is charging.

- Large 1800 mAh (milli-amp-hours) capacity lithium-ion battery for quick charges
    - Reaches full charge in about 5 hours & three LED lights indicate charge status
    - Built-in super bright LED flashlight & laser pointer for added convenience
    - Includes mini and micro USB cables, retractable USB charger, dual-port USB car charger & AC wall charger

You can plug the RicardSolo 1800 directly into any phone with a mini-USB port — no cable needed (or you can use the included mini-USB connector cable). This model is also capable of charging an iPhone or iPod: 2G, 3G, 3GS, and all iPod (except shuffle). You can purchase the Mini-USB to Apple connector cable separately. For more specifications and to purchase the RichardSolo 1800, click here or visit

Exclusively for PinStack readers, you can add a 10% discount to your purchase by using coupon code: pinstack when checking out. That discount is good for the RichardSolo for iPhone (with or without cable) and the RichardSolo for BlackBerry/Smartphone. This would make a GREAT Father's Day present! Dad's love gadgets!
    Attached Images Attached Images