Anybody got a BlackBerry game or software application they need help figuring out or want ... Smartphone Reviews forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Review Requests (and Forum Description)

Advertisement

Anybody got a BlackBerry game or software application they need help figuring out or want to try before you buy? This sticky is the place to put your request. If it's an application, I will hunt down a free copy and try it out. If it's an accessory, I may have it or another Stacker may have it.

Need help deciding on the perfect BlackBerry for yourself or your company? This is the place to find info on a specific model. Stackers can share their experience with BlackBerry devices (LOL Yes the good, the bad and the worst aspects of a BlackBerry).

I need Stackers to help me out with the other model BlackBerries currently in use as I only have experience with the 7730, 7100t and 7105t. I see that an 8700g, 8700c, 7100i, 7100x along with my 7100t, 7105t, and 7730 have already been reviewed. I would like reviews on the other 8700, 7100, 72xx and 75xx series as well (or any older models still in use, such as any 8xx, 9xx, 6xxx or 5xxx models). See my Sticky for posting guidelines.

I want this forum to be the best Device, Accessories and Apps Review Forum for BlackBerry online. I feel that with everybody's participation this entire Stack can be the best BlackBerry resource on the planet.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 05-15-2006 at 01:30 AM.

splashdata no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Review Requests (and Forum Description)

Hey! Can you do a review of SplashID for BlackBerry? PM me for a download and registration code. Thanks!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I think someone has already done it. Search the Review Forum for "Splash ID" (without the quotes).

splashdata no está en línea Stack level 1

No one has, I just did a search. We posted a notice a couple of weeks ago that the program is now available for BlackBerry and hydn helped us out and made it look very nice. He also suggested we post here to request a view. Maybe the announcement is what you were thinking of?

tdedward no está en línea Stack level 1

Media Studio for BB review request

Any one have a review of Media Studio for BB's or a suggested preferred software for pulling movies on to your BB?

brades no está en línea Stack level 1
    Anyone reviewing droid pro?

berryapp no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi,
    Have you tried Email++ for BlackBerry email? It seems very useful, and includes number of features. It adds the features in a toolbar above the compose/view screen as oppose to in the menu.

AppWorld Link: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/58884

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Anybody got a BlackBerry game or software application they need help figuring out or want to try before you buy? This sticky is the place to put your request. If it's an application, I will hunt down a free copy and try it out. If it's an accessory, I may have it or another Stacker may have it.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by berryapp View Post
    Hi,
    Have you tried Email++ for BlackBerry email? It seems very useful, and includes number of features. It adds the features in a toolbar above the compose/view screen as oppose to in the menu.

AppWorld Link: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/58884
    I am currently using it on my 9800 and do find it very useful, particularly the hold on sending which give you time to delete an incorrect emal, plus the capability of converting the email to an appointment, meeting, memo etc, block sender etc It also doesn't slow the phone down either
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2