Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I've been using it for a couple of months and love it. Well worth $10. ... Smartphone Reviews forum

kurtgw no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I've been using it for a couple of months and love it. Well worth $10. It's been updated to version 2.0 -- the UI has been totally overhauled. There's also a helper desktop app that will let you download podcasts through your PC connection -- that's a big help on battery life for those of us who don't have wifi.

If you need to install through desktop manager, shoot the developer an email. I wrote him (them?) on a weekend for a license key and got a reply written by an actual human being, so they seem to be serious about supporting the app.

dtcampbell no está en línea Stack level 2
    podtrapper rocks - i can't live with out it now - the free trial got me hooked like a crack addict

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    It is a good app, I agree. Just for comparison you might try this one that was put together by a Pinstack user. Here's the thread on it if you want to read about it - it's a long one!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123